I stretch and stand up. Starla yawns and wipes her mouth standing up. She bucks at me and skips upstairs. I laugh and grab the empty bowl and mugs. The door bursts open and the guys file in arguing loudly. "Be quiet. Luna's sleep." I place my finger over my mouth and take the dishes into the kitchen. 

"How was the game?" I hear mom ask. "We lost." dad says. "Okay. Why are you arguing?" she says. "We're trying to figure out how we lost." Ben says. "Simple. You lost. It's your own fault for cheering for that team." mom comes into the kitchen. "What's that supposed to mean?" asks Emmett following her. "It means that the Cavaliers suck. Duh." she smirks.

Dad does a loud gasp and places his hand over his heart dramatically. "My own wife." he says. Tori snorts and puts on her scarf. "I'll see you next week!" she hugs me and walks out of the house. "All ya'll do is watch movie and eat snacks." says Ben. "And all you do is cheer for losing teams." I retort. 

Ben narrows his eyes at me. "You ain't funny." he mutters. "No tea, just facts." I respond. Ben makes a face. "Not facts. Sis." he says in a high pitched voice rolling his neck. I burst out laughing. "Whatever you say. Sis." I smirk and wash the dishes. Ben grins and grabs a bottle of water. "You two are ridiculous with that "sis" stuff." Dad says. 

I shrug. "She started it." says Ben. I make a face. "Um no. I'm pretty sure you said it first." I state. Ben rolls his eyes. "Technicality." he mutters. I dry the dishes and put them away. Ben yawns. "Okay I'm going to bed. The boss wants me there bright and early tomorrow." he walks upstairs. 

I walk over to the living room and grab Luna out of her playpen. I sniff and make a face. "Someone made an oopsie huh. Let's make daddy change it." I smirk and go upstairs. Luna babbles and claps her hands together. "Sounds like someone likes that idea." I go into the room and look at Ben suspiciously when he jumps and puts something away. 

"You good?" I ask. Ben looks up and nods. "Yup." He says. "Well your daughter needs her diaper changed." I hold her out. Ben stands up and grabs her. "Ew you stink." He makes a face and touches his forehead to hers. Luna giggles and kicks her legs in the air when Ben lays her down on the changing table. 

Ben changes Luna: after giving her a bath he puts her in her pajamas. I glance at him and tiptoe over to his side of the bed. "What are you doing?" He asks. I jump and whirl around. "Nothing." I smile innocently and walk back over to my side of the bed. 

"I know exactly what you were doing Pepper. Mind your business okay? If I wanted you to know what it was my mother left for me I'd show you." He says. I make a face. "So you don't want to show me?" I ask. "Now I don't, no. You're not entitled to know everything about my life Pep." He says. 

"Well excuse me for being curious." I snap. Ben snorts. "You weren't being curious. You were being nosy." He says. I glare at him. "And there's something wrong with that?" Ben gives me an incredulous look. "You're serious right now? Of course it's something wrong with it! If someone doesn't want you to know about something you seriously think you have the right to go ahead and look at it as you please?" He says. 

Ben bounces a fussing Luna on his knee and turns on the TV. "Why won't you tell me?" I ask. "Because it's none of your business." He snaps. "You know what? Fine. Keep it to yourself then." I stand up and go into the bathroom. I slam the door and turn on the shower. "How dare he call me nosy." I mumble under my breath. 

When I exit thirty minutes later Ben and Luna are already sleeping in the bed. I turn off the lights and the TV and climb into the bed. "I'm sorry for snapping at you." Ben whispers. I glance at him. "Mhm." I turn onto my side. I hear Ben sigh deeply. 

"You really think I'm nosy?" I ask. I feel the bed shift and turn to look at Ben. He glances at me and gives a short nod. "Yeah a little bit." He says. "Will you please just show me what it is?" I question. Ben sighs and shifts Luna into the middle of the bed. He reaches into the bedside drawer and pulls out a ring box. 

My eyes widen. "Are you proposing to me? Gosh Ben I love you but I'm not re-" Ben cuts me off with a chuckle. "I'm not proposing. This is what my mother left me. In hopes that one day I'll propose to someone." Says he. 

"Oh." I nod. My eyes get bigger when he opens the ring box. "It's so pretty!" I reach for it. Ben snaps the box shut. "Yeah it is." He smiles and puts it away. "Don't go playing with it when I'm gone. It's not a toy." "What? Who does that?! Certainly not me!" I grin and laugh. 

Ben snorts. "Yeah, okay sure. Goodnight Pep." He puts Luna on his chest and closes his eyes. "Night." I wrap my arm around him and go to sleep. I jerk awake when my alarm goes off and sit up yawning. Ben walks out of the bathroom with Luna wrapped in towel. Luna grins at me and sticks her finger in her mouth. 

"Good morning baby girl." I smile and grab her. I bury my nose in her neck. "You smell good. Did daddy bathe you?" I take her over to the changing table and put lotion on her. "Has she eaten yet?" I ask.  

"Nah not yet. I only had time to give her a bath. I'll see you later." Ben grabs his coat and kisses my cheek. "Say bye bye to daddy." I pick up Luna* "Buh-bye." She says. My eyes widen. Ben whips around and walks over. "Luna did you just say your first word?!" He grins. Luna tilts her head and blinks at him. "Buh-bye." She repeats. 

I grin and laugh. "I can't believe you just said your first word! That was so cute!" I exclaim. Luna giggles and sticks her fingers in her mouth. "You are so adorable." Ben kisses her forehead and walks over to the door. "Bye."he waves. Luna waves with her other hand and babbles. 

I get Luna dressed and walk downstairs. "Mom guess what!"I say. "What?" Mom glances at me. "Luna just said her first word!"I say. "Really? What was it?" My dad questions. "She said Buh-bye!" I set Luna up in her high chair and grab some baby food. "Aww! You said your first word when you were about her age." Mom nods. 

"I'm babysitting today right?" Dad asks. I nod. "Yeah. I gotta go to work." I say. "You still work at McDonald's?" Emmett asks. I shake my head. "No, I work at AMC." I say. "Oh so you can get me in free right?" He asks. I smirk. "Yes, but I'm not going to." I retort. Emmett glares at me. "You're so mean. Don't ask me for anything." He thumps my ear and walks out of the kitchen. I grab the rag by the sink and flick it out hitting him with it. 

"Ow!" Emmett screams. He turns and glares at me. Mom snorts and hides her laugh in coffee cup. "Oh you think that's funny huh?" He narrows his eyes at Luna when she starts laughing. Emmett's mouth twitches slightly. "I'll get you." He rushes at me. I scream and hide behind Luna's high chair. 

"Save me Luna!" I say. I scream when Emmett lunges at me again. "Hey! It's too early for that. Take it outside." Dad throws his thumb over his shoulder pointing to the front door. I shake my head. "No thanks it's too cold." I respond. "That's what I thought. Now hush."he retorts. Emmett bucks at me and walks upstairs. 

I grab a baby spoon and start feeding Luna. "I'll finish that. You better get a move on if you don't want to be late." Dad grabs the jar and spoon from me. I glance at the time. "Thanks Dad." I rush over to the door and push my feet into my boots. I slip on my jacket, scarf, and hat and then grab my keys. "Bye baby girl." I kiss Luna's cheek and wipe the sweet potatoes off my mouth. 

Luna grins at me and leans toward the spoon dad is holding out. I grab my bag. "I'll see you guys later!" I call out walking over to the door. "Have a good day!" My mom calls out. "Thanks I will!" I walk out of the house and get in my car. I start it and wait for it to warm  shaking my hands to get them warm. 

I clear the frost off of my windshield with the wipers and start driving to work. I stop at Starbucks and get some coffee and a bagel. I park when I get to the movie theater and finish my coffee and bagel. I pop a mint in my mouth and get out walking inside the theater.