Chapter 1. First day of school

Lele's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off.

I hate waking up for school. I check my phone and it is 6:00am I sit up in my bed and stretch out for about 3 minutes (I do this every morining)

I pick up my phone and unlock it. ( I have the iPhone 5s gold)

i begin to check my social media, first I go on Instagram, I have 30 new likes on my recent picture I posted, I usually get around 60-70 likes on my photos:)

the I check twitter,tumblr and Facebook. even though I hate facebook I still go on it ahah. there's just too much drama!!

I finally decide to actually get ready for school. I go to the linen closet and pull out a towel. I head to my washroom and strip my pjs. I step in the shower, I wash my hair with a coconut shampoo and conditioner. then I get my coral pink loofa and scrub my body with a warm vanilla and ginger body wash.

once I finish showering I dry my self off towel dry my hair and put on my robe ( it's pink) I quickly check the time it's now 6:30.

I head to my room and get dressed. I am wearing a black cropped top from brandy Melville and light denim wash high waisted shorts from garage, and some knee high socks from huf. I put on my new white vans and check my outfit in the mirror.

I go back to the wash room and apply my everyday makeup.

I start off my concealing any of my inperfections, red spots,ect. then I lightly brush on some matte powder, I do my eye liner it's kinda simple I just do a wing with liquid water proof. then I gently apply some mascara to my lower and top lashes. lastly I put on my sweet mint eos!

now for my hair it's pretty waving and beachy looking so I don't have to much. I basically just de tangle it and apply mouse:)

I head down to the kitchen checking to time once more. it is now 7:10 the bus comes at 7:15 and I get to school at 7:30!

I quickly grab my favorite Special K granola bar pastry! and head out the door I wait at the busy stop for about 2 minutes.

sometimes I get lonely at my house since my dad's never home but I get used to it after a while.

the whole bus ride is quiet because I sit alone:( once I get to school I head to the benches and wait until 7:45 for the bell to ring. we already got our schedules on the last day of grade 7 so I know my classes;) I head to my first period which is language.

I walk into the class and everyone looks lost ahah!

the teacher mr.neer tell us to pick our seats, so I sit at table closest to the back.

the teacher begins to ramble..

I basically falling asleep until I feel someone shake me. I look up and it's some kid.. I've never seen him before so I guess he's new.

I stare at him for little while, he is kinda cute!

I finally realize that the teacher is trying to get my attention.

"Lele would you like to tell the class a little but about yourself? " mr.neer says

"umm sure.." I reply

we'll my name is Lele tanner and I live here in Compton of course ahah and I guess I like to read and play ps3.." I don't really like talking infringed of the class do I mumble and stutter a bit.

"nice to know" mr. neer says

"moving on" he says

"steven please tell the class about yourself"