Meow

Ten years.

It's been ten years since I've been found by the group of people whom I call family now, they are leaders of 'packs' and one of them was an animalhunter.

It all started when I was left alone 'chirping' in a crate like the movie Madagascar but left in the freezing snow through the rough storm, my white spotted pelt couldn't take much of the weather nor did the shelter do any help.

That's when they came, covered in snow with jackets and gear covering them up. They wrapped me up like a present in a thick black blanket and ran through the storm as they carried my tiny cub body into what seemed like a little shed.

I was seven in my cat years so probably in my human form i'm also the same age, I had my winter coat on and the group around me placed me on a soft table.

They stared at me for awhile, observing my every move as I turn to see what was around me, tools and hooks were hanging onto the logged walls. One of the people in the group came closer to the table.

"Alpha, what is she? I mean like not just a tiny cheetah and all but other than that? Her aura and presence already feels, powerful and superior somehow. " He pointed to me and then turned to look at the others.He wasn't as tall which gave me the chance to see how he looked like, brown blonde hair, dark hazel eyes and a british accent I think?

"We don't know yet, but I know for sure that we're keeping her." An older voice but his sounded so, safe I should say. I couldn't really see his features since he was so tall and buff.

"How can she even be in this area and how the hell did she survive?! " a woman's voice, powerful but persistent she still interrupted . Her golden hair waved through the air somehow and her blue eyes focused on the tall man and her short but slim body relaxed.Everyone sounded and looked unique I suppose.

I mewed my loudest catching their attention back on me as they were wide eyed. All of them focused toward me made me feel like the boss .

"What is it? Is it this guy or this scary man? " the woman gave me a small worried but childish look in her eyes and pointed to the teenage boy then at the tall man.She changed the subject quite fast .

I mewed putting my right paw to the tall man while kicking my left leg back trying to look dangerous.

"Aww, I think she likes you." the teenage boy said very sarcastically but hard to tell because of his accent and slapping the back of the man.

"Yeah! She sure does!! " the woman stood infront of the table I was on and started petting between my soft blacktipped ears,i purred out of my freewill putting my front left foot up unconciously.

Damn, she knew just where my weak spot is right when we met too! If only i could shift right now but it just doesnt seem to be happening till im about 10. My mother had told me that before we got seperated by them.

"I think its about time we introduced ourselves now instead of trying to catch the attention to the little cheetah." the tall man or should i say, the scary man's voice boomed throughout the room making me stagger abit and the woman stop petting me.

"Oh I wanna start then!! " the woman said frantically catching the tall mans attention as his body turned to her and his arms crossed.

"k, fine go ahead, leave Yours Truly out of this." the teenage boy pouted and then stared at my crystal ice-like eyes, gosh I was jealous since his actually looked like they have colour.

Mine were a very pale white blue and my body was practically a white and black spotted furball with a similar design on my back, the black fur lines straight down as if I was a king cheetah but it was different somehow. I was ....different from everyone else like, I was the black sheep of the group.

"Alright! My name is Marie Len Forest. I used to hunt many other animals in my past until I learned of their innocence and am the only Alpha female out of all the packs and the alpha female of The ShadowBlood pack!" Marie pointed a thumb to her chest as she made a funny but proud gesture I seem to understand.

"Now I think it is I, who is introducing next yes? " the teenager said quite impatiently while the tall man just nodded.

"My name is Travis Luke Grey but I still know my parents lied about my name not being Yours Truly. I am a beta of WildFangs Pack which is this man's pack." he pointed to the tall man and did the weird Butler bow or something like that.

"Julius Miguel Wild. Alpha of the WildFangs and we are infamous for our 'history' ." he knelt down in front of the table giving me a caring smile beside Marie who was the same height as he was right now.

I wanted to introduce myself also but you don't suppose an animal can speak. I haven't yet got the power to do a mindlink between people since I was too young that it would somehow confuse me since I do listen to those around me.

I scattered about on the table looking for something to write on, scratched my paw instead of using ink and using blood as my pen.

Marie had an expression full of interest and worry.

Travis had a light in his eyes showing that he probably knew what I was trying to do but not Julius since he kept his arms crossed and his eyes glued to my every move.

I wrote on the table, swiping my hand on each letter that spelled....