Goodbye

Alice's POV

Its been about a month since the incident at the reunion. Its also been a month that Tristan doesn't sleep in the same bed with me. When he does come to sleep its usually around 4am. Lately, I've been feeling like he's been keeping secrets at night. He gets late night calls and he walks out to take it then he leaves. He's been sneaking in the night and I'm tired of being left out in the dark.

I lay here in this darkness that I call loneliness and emptiness. Its time that Tristan knows that this sneaking around and leaving me in the complete dark is done.

I told Tristan I was going to stay over at my parent's house because I missed them but really I was going to stay in the gang house. I was going to wait till he got a call and decided to stop him and confront him. As according to plan everything went solid and straight. He was even in a freaking suit. He never wears a suit around me! What the fuck Tristan!

"Where are you going at this hour Tristan?" I said stopping him at the door.

"I thought you were going to stay at your parent's place?" He said a bit shocked.

"Tristan, where are you going?! You always come to sleep at 4am! Then you get one phone call and leave! I never Even see you anymore! You're always gone when I wake up and you're always gone when in asleep!" I say pissed off.

"Alice, just please move aside!" He says starting to get a bit annoyed.

"NO! Tristan I'm not some fragile piece of glass thats gonna break easily! I don't need to be protected! I just need to know what's going on!!"

"Alice!! Just move! You aren't capable of knowing what's going on!!"

"Wow!! Tristan, that's bullshit!! You acted just like your dad when he was cheating on your mom!!! Tristan, the world doesn't revolve around you!! I've always let you tell me what to fucking do!!!! You're so fucking self-centered!! You're-" a loud thud gets heard through out the halls. I get slammed hard onto cold the floor.

" y-you just fucking threw me on the ground!" I said not believng it.

"Alice, I have a lot of work to do and love and a gang leader's work should never mix! It put me behind on my work!"

"All I ever did was give you all my love a-and you put your hands on me...."

"Understand it Alice I have a lot of work!"

"I never asked you to put your work aside for me!"

"Just go back to sleep!"

"No! If you hurt me once then who says you won't hurt me again and worse!"

Silence.....

"Just leave already!" He left, leaving me.
I cried that night and i decided I needed to get away for a while...away from Tristan, the drama, Everything. I packed my bags the next morning and I left a note.
--------------------------------
Tristan's POV
I got home and I forgot, who I was and what my true colors were because I was blinded by Alice. I put so much work behind me that my gang is now the 3rd ranked gang. We were 1st and I've been slacking.

Its been quiet and I look for Alice I don't see her anywhere. I walk in the kitchen and see conner.

"Conner have you seen alice?" He looks up at me and ignores me

"CONNER DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK ALICE IS?!"

"SHE'S GONE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!" Conner has never spoken to me like that.

"What?!" I say and he throws me a envelope more like letter.

Tristan, Im sorry that you put your work behind for me, but i never asked that of you. When you put your hands on me and hurt me I knew it was about time for me to leave. When I told you to leave I never thought you would, but you did and I realized if it was that easy for you to leave then its gonna be easy for me. Im going to miss conner, I feel like he made me a wiser person. As for Aaron, Cole, Sam, Ava, Aria, and Christian, I thank them for teaching me a lot of defense and survival skills. Even though, you bought me I thank you for letting me live like never before, so this is it goodbye Tristan.....

There's a dry tear mark at the end..she was crying because I hurt her.

"She seems to have forgotten she was sold to a gangleader." I smirk.

-------------------
OMG!!! THIS IS THE END OF SOLD TO THE GANGLEADER. Don't be sad because I have decided to make this A BOOK SERIES for those who just can't get enough if the drama!!!!!
The second book is going to be called Til your heart comes back, this is going to continue the journey of Alice after she leaves Tristan, so make sure to look for that book. I love the support I get on each and every chapter I post. I also see your comments some if y'all some freak freaks😂. Anyways my lovelies, look the next book and peace 😁😁😁😁.