Her story

Alice's pov
Everyone was here by everyone I mean everyone.

"Mom, why did you leave and fake your death? Did me and dad do something wrong? Did you just despise us?" A lot of questions and thoughts were running through my mind.

" I-I never hated you guys. I could never. You guys were my happiness. The last thing I ever wanted to do was leave."

" You left with no reason whatsoever. You told me not to be a leaver but, you became one yourself. I thought I did something wrong for you to leave."

"I left without telling you guys anything cause I knew you would spend your entire time and childhood looking for me."

" I didn't spend my entire time or life looking for you. I spent my entire life looking at kids with their mothers being happy. I want to know why you left that night.?"

"This is what really happened that night."
---------FLASH BACK-----------
It all started when I was a teenager. I was rebellious and caused trouble especially, fights. I used to box and beat people up just for fun. One day I was approached by someone we all know too well mark's father.

"I like your fighting style, little girl."

"One im not a little girl, old man. Two, I dont care. Three, what's it matter to you"

"Feisty, I like you. Let me get straight down to business. I'm a leader of a gang, the scorpions and I think you would make a great member."

"I dont work with others. I hate others. So, why the fuck do you think i would join your gang?"

"One, you would be feared. Two, you would get to fuck people up. Three, you would make a lot of cash."

I signed my life away as soon as I said yes. I didn't think of the consequences that would come later on when I tried to leave the gang. I had been in the gang for about two years and I had just turned 15. when my father was dying with me next to his hospital bed. My father only had a few more minutes before he died and used them to say this

"Carmela, leave the gang and become a person of good. Live and be happy for my sake so, I can leave peacefully without a worry knowing youre finally free. Ill always be watching. I love you."

"I will father. I will."

With that he closed his eyes and pretty soon all i could hear was the beep on the monitor die out. I lost my father as for my mother, she abandoned me and my father for some other guy with a bit more money. I kept my promise to my dad. I left the gang but, little did I know leaving the gang would bring problems.

Time had passed and pretty soon I had been dating your father for four years.We started dating three months after my father's death. I Soon found out I was pregnant and Then, two years later, he proposed to me and I said yes. Eight years later, We soon found ourselves with you. We were a happy family or so I thought but, like all good happiness, it had to end.

It started a two weeks before I left. I got a phone call and it was Antonio mark's father he threatened me and said he would hurt you guys, my happiness if I didn't go back to the gang. That's when I got the idea to fake my death and go back to the gang. At the time you were two and it hurt me to leave but, i had to do it to ensure you would be safe. I left but was treated like a prisoner.  

Seven years had passed and I heard you joined the gang then I heard you left. By the time you were 19 I found out you joined black blood. I heard rumors you were dating the leader. And here I am today.

---- END OF FLASHBACK----
"I get it mom but you said you were pregnant before I was born." I said

"I was but um"

"I know mom. I know it was Zack. You're so old now mom." I joked

"Hey im 46 but I still look good." She flipped her hair. She then looked at my father.

"Im sorry Ryland" my father just kissed her.

"I knew all along. I knew from the day I met you and I didn't care and I still Don't cause I loved you all this time.

"Its nice to see all of you. Especially my family even Amber and Bianca."
We filled my mom in on everything up to being sold all leading up to this day.

"I hate to interrupt but, girls I got an invitation to our high school reunion." Bianca said.

(a/n they skipped a couple grades because DAMN THEY SMART ASSES.🙄)

"FUCK that means" Amber looked at me

"Yup. Esmeralda." I rolled my eyes

"There is definitely gonna be drama." My mother said laughing. We just laughed.

"Uhm Tristan can I talk to you. This can't wait anymore" Aaron said.

-------------------------------------
OMG. I wonder what's this about?😂 two chapters in a month am I the best or what?😂Anyways shout outs. JaedynJackson4 @jackieluelle @papiskittenboo @Shakira @abigrant2235 @candy_Cotten12 @NaenaeKay @cathiewemyss5 @brookekysar @aruoriwo155

Remember if you want a ShoutOut comment vote or follow me to get a ShoutOut in the next chapter. See ya my lovelies. Peace.✌️♥️