Painful memories

Alice's POV
Its been 1 week since me and Tristan broke up. Aria and aj visit me and stuff. We got along later pretty well. Aj had told me everything that went down after i left.

"How you holding up" aj asked me.
"I've been awful still trying to forget Tristan completely." I answered.

"I really hate that skylar bitch. She thinks she can tell us what to do since she's been with Tristan. Poor conner." Aria says

"What do you mean 'poor conner'." I ask looking at aria

"Well skylar has sort of been treating connor as a slave/dog.
She found out he was still talking to you and how close you guys were." Aj says

"Why does she hate you so much?I mean i understand she loved Tristan but he loved you not her ,But this seems more than that type of hate." Aria asks

------flash back-----
It all started in high school. Everyone liked me and was nice to me. I guess you could say i was popular. Then there was skylar popular not in the nice kind of way. She was mean, spoiled and got everything she wanted. There was a guy named Alex.

Alex was dating skylar.at first there was no problems between them. Skylar saw how everyone really liked me and stuff, But something clicked in skylar and she saw me as a threat. Pretty soon she was obsessed with trying to beat me and take everything that was mine. Alex later became her victim too. They would fight and one day, i found alex in a empty classroom after his soccer practice.

"Hey alex, are you ok?" I asked worried

"Im ok, Alice. Don't worry about me." He said

"If you were ok then please tell me why you're in a empty classroom crying."

"Fine. Me and Skylar had a fight worse than every other fight. Alice-- she-she cheated on me. I caught her making out with someone. It wws tristan lockwood of BLACK BLOOD."

At the time i didnt know who Tristan was or black blood.
Regardless i comforted him and pretty soon everyone knew what was going on. Skylar thought that because everyone knew she had more control over them.

Alex was crying, and poor alex had to suffer because of her. Alex became my friend and i thought i had to protect him soon skylar drove away all of her friends and i was there to slowly pick them up. She found some other friends left her old ones. Skylar played with every guy and everytime she played with people and their hearts i was always there.

Senior year came and rumors started spreading that skylar got pregnant several times and had abortions on all of them. Skylar accused my dad of getting her pregnant and even went as far as getting a fake DNA test but we saw right through it. Everyone did. Skylar was taken to a mental institution. All of those people became her victims just because she had to be better.

--------end of flashback------

" aidan had warned me that Skylar was back and full of hate but he was too late. Thats when i saw Tristan doing 'it' to skylar. I guess i wasnt good enough for Tristan" i said tearing up remembering the sight.

"Wow thats pretty fucked up more fucked up than 'fifty shades ' not as fucked up but you get the point." Aj spoke

"Tristan actually fired us for trying to dig and find information of Skylar was lying." Aria said. He really fored them just for being worried about him

"If that not bad, Tristan returned to his old nasty wicked ways. Scaring people, drugs, guns, rivalries." Aj spoke

"Thats messed up bad. I feel bad that Skylar hasn't changed and is still hurting people." I said

"Thats why we need your help to figure out the truth." Aj pleaded. I really didn't want to. I wasn't ready to face him but i also didnt want a repeat of high school. I have no choice then.

"Ok. Im in." I said without hesitation

---------------------
DAYYUM. So two chapters in a week wow. Anyways as always hope you enjoyed the chapter. Today's shout out goes to
@nightmoondragon @icca56 @anonabally Larry_Stylinson690 arabells1952
Want a shout out all you have to do is vote on this chapter,comment or vote
As jake pauls says 'i hope you keep dabbing on them haters' and yea see ya in the next chapter.😊😊😊🤗🤗🤗🤗