0.16 - trapped

"jisung? jisung wake up, you're dreaming."

the boy opened his eyes wide shut, looking at the girl in front him who got him out of the nightmare.

wait, was it just a nightmare?

without any word, jisung hugged the girl tightly. it was minju who looked confused by his sudden action.

"i-i've been dreaming." he mumbled, shutting his eyes closed.

yes he have been dreaming, since the time he thought he woke up by feeling thirsty by one o'clock.

since the time he saw two minju till the time he thought they'd get trapped in the once haunted room.

and he's at relief by knowing that he woke up.

"j-jisung, what-" minju asked but got cut off when they heard a voice coming outside his room.

a girl was peeking in and muttered, "jisung? who's-"

the girl never finished her question when the door slammed close.

jisung pushed the girl he was hugging with his eyebrows creased confused.

the girl wore a familiar strange smirk until she became pale in jisung's sight, she no longer looks like minju.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" a scream was heard from outside his room.

THAT'S IS, THAT'S THE ENDING. LMAO I FORGOT TO UPDATE HAHA I THOUGHT THIS WAS ALRDY FINISHED BUT YEAH, I STILL MADE IT IN TIME, DID I? I'M SORRY TO DISAPPOINT ALL OF YOU BY THIS CRAPPY ENDING. WE CAN'T DO NOTHING, IT'S THE END, IT'S THE STORY.