0.07 - out

minju slowly looked at jisung but as she did, the boy just shrugged his shoulders and continued eating.

but she can't just shrugged it off like what jisung did cause she knows that the ghost is just beside her.

she can't just be so calm like the boy in front her and she really want to run for her life that time.

"you know what, we should talk about something." jisung said.

minju looked at him in the eye as if she's calling for help.

"roommate, let's talk about something." jisung repeated.

"what are we going to talk about?" she asked, voice is shaking.

he stood up and minju widen her eyes, heart's skipping a beat cause of what he did.

he leaned down, closer to the girl, really really close to the point that his lips are already touching her ears.

"i'll tell you something, let's go out for dinner later." he whispered next her ears.

before minju could resist, jisung stood up straightly and walked away.

"w-what?" she asked herself.

she shook her head and continued eating.

but this time, all her thoughts are about what jisung just said and did.

not minding the "ghost" beside her even though she's all alone the dining area.

she probably forgot about the ghost.

•••

"i'm telling you not to assume. i just did that for you to rid your anxiety." jisung told the girl beside him.

they were walking at a sidewalk.

"what? i-i still don't get it." minju stated.

he sighed and rolled his eyes, "ghosts loves the way how people gets afraid and scared of them." he started.

"and they won't stop scaring that person when he or she is still getting scared of their tricks." he added.

"ah, so?" she asked.

jisung sighed again saying, "girl i brought you out so that the ghost won't notice that i told you about this and for you also to have any knowledge but you'll just reply me with those- i don't know, words for dummies?"

"i'm sorry! okay? i just don't get any things right now, i want to go back in seoul." she looked down.

"you probably should or else you would never see again how seoul looks like." he uttered.

"huh? why?" she looked up at him and waited for an answer.

"never mind, let's go buy some food to eat this dinner." he answered nonchalantly and went inside a convenient store.

•••

"baby how's ur stay there?" minju got a message from a guy friend of hers.

she typed the usual words, "ugh told u to stop calling ne baby -,-"

"look, you really are a baby ( ^ · ^ )" says in the reply she got.

"i am not" she chuckled and told him the positive things on her stay in that apartment excluding the weird ones.

"oh, i rly miss ur face baby :<"

"jaemin, stop calling me baby! and why my face and not my presence?" she typed in.

"ofc i miss ur presence too. i miss everything in u. send me selca :<" was the reply she got.

"yknow how i hate taking a pic of myself ryt?"

"yeah but please do it for me~ baby please~" she cringed on the reply and shook her head in disbelief.

she just did what her friend was requesting and sent the picture to him.

"wait, r u with someone rn?"