0.02 - ramen

"don't mind those, they just wants your attentions." he told her and walked back his room to get his jacket.

"where are you going?" she asked, seemed too afraid to stay alone.

"just going to buy some midnight snacks, wanna come with me?" he said while wearing his jacket.

she doubted first, if she would come or not.

she didn't want to because he'll may just roast her with his rudeness along their way, but her fear is growing so she thought of wanting to come.

she doesn't want to experience those things just by herself, at least she know jisung is there even though he's a whole lot of a savage, rude cold guy.

"yes, i'm coming, wait me here." she went to her room to get her phone and wear a hoodie, they both went out the room as she got back.

the corridors was dark, cold and silent. dim lights was just the only thing who lit the place since it's already late at night.

"why didn't you locked it?" minju asked, noticing jisung for not locking the door as they got out.

"no one dared to enter that room so it's okay." he started walking.

she just sighed and locked the door by herself before following jisung's tracks.

it was silent, too awkward, only footsteps were heard after them.

until they reached the lobby, it's not that dark as from the higher floors but there's no people around anymore, just the vendor jisung always knew.

"hey jisung, ramen?" the old guy asked.

jisung nodded his head, muttering a word "two."

"oh, first time seeing you with a girl, who is she?" the male eyed the girl beside jisung.

"my roommate." he answered shortly.

"ah, a new tenant? i didn't know there's someone would still rent that room excluding you jisung." he said, pointing jisung a ladle he was holding.

"why?" minju finally spoke, confused since she hadn't heard of a thing from that room yet.

"well, ask your roommate, he probably knows everything after staying in there for already half a year."

she looked at jisung as he looked down on her then shrugging his shoulders, indicating that he doesn't know.

"he doesn't want to tell me." she sighed before pouting.

"hey you know what new tenant, i'm really thinking if this boy is really a human or what. how can he stay that long in that place." the old man said handing them two bowls of hot ramen.

"and by just hearing the stories about that room from the previous tenant who tried living there, just creeping the hell out of m-"

"stop, they're just overreacting." jisung cut him off.

minju was of course in a visible confusion as she watched the two guys exchange their words to each other.

she doesn't really understand what was the guy trying to pull out, are they talking about what she just felt and experienced in that room?

she just shook her head, continuing her ramen.

but as she look back on jisung, she saw someone from behind the boy he was facing.