- S-Shisui...what happened?! What happened to your eye?! – I asked worried.

- S-Saori...I don't have much time. You have to listen to me carefully. – he said serious.

- Shisui, you need a doctor right now! – I said worried.

- Saori! – he said serious.

I widened my eyes.

- Saori, listen. The mission I was talking about the other day. – he started.

I nodded.

- One was from the Hokage regarding the Uchihas but the other one it was me who decided to investigate. – he explained.

- What did you decide to investigate? – I asked.

- Saori...I heard some Anbu and other people talk about your parents death, some things didn't make sense so I decided to investigate their death. – he said.

- But...they were killed on a mission by the enemy. – I said.

- Saori...they weren't. – he said.

- W-What? – I asked confused.

- Danzo ordered to kill them. After they finished their mission, Danzo and some of his loyal followers appeared and...murdered them. – he explained.

- N-No... - I said.

- Saori, I don't have much time. Danzo was responsible for your parents death and he was the one who took my eye. Listen, don't trust him, don't believe anything he say, I'm sure you know why he killed them. – Shisui said.

My eyes became thirsty for revenge but soon was stopped.

- Saori, you can't go after him. He's too strong. You have to be careful because he doesn't know that you know this. Use this to your advantage and use it wisely.

- Shisui...what about you?! – I asked.

- Saori, it's okay...I'll be okay. Don't worry. – Shisui said and hugged me which I accepted.

I widened my eyes.

- N-No...don't do this! Don't you dare say goodbye to me! Please, don't leave! – I said hugging him tighter.

- Saori, don't worry. I just have to go now and take care of some things. Okay? – he said separating from the hug.

- P-Please. – I said sad.

- Saori, be strong. – he said and kissed my forehead and left.

...............please....please be safe......please don't die.....

3rd P.O.V

- It seems that it's no longer possible to stop the coup d'état and if a civil war happens now other countries will attack and will be a chaos. Before I could use the kotoamatsukami to stop it, Danzo stole my right eye. He didn't trust me and he wants my other eye as well. So before that happens I'll give it to you. I can only trust you besides Saori, but I don't want her involved in this. Protect our village...and the Uchihas name. – Shisui said giving Itachi his remaining eye.

- I'll accept it. But...what are you going to do? – Itachi asked.

- Maybe my death changes a little bit the situation. I left a suicide note. – Shisui said.

- WAIT SHISUI! – Itachi said.

- Don't stop me, Itachi. – Shisui said and fell off the cliff even though Itachi tried to stop him.