Broomsticks and Starry Nights

Start from the beginning

"Whatever you say 'Prat Who Lived'."

"Mhm, let's go pay, I like those cups you have."

"You can't just buy them because you like them. You have to wonder if they match everything else. Your plates, your silverware."

"Why? Why can't I just buy them and there?"

"Because it's just not right. But fine, we'll buy these. But the rest of the utensils need to match."

Harry face palmed."Sure, Whatever,"under his breath he murmured,"Git."

Draco heard him as they made their way to pay."Prat."

"Ferret boy."

"Scar head."

"Spoiled princess."

"Now you're just stating the truth,"Draco said with a very smug smirk.

~~~

"Harry!" Draco yelled loudly. He was laying on the red velvet sofa in the sitting room, staring at the ceiling.

He heard Harry's quick footsteps coming down the stairs in a frenzied hurry. Then tried to contain his laughter as the Golden Boy tripped and landed on the carpet almost face first.

Harry immediately hopped back on his feet and faced Draco, his glasses lopsided on his nose and face in full alert."Draco? What happened? Are you alright?"

Draco rolled his eyes."I'm fine you clumsy twat."

"Then why the bloody hell did you call for me?" Harry asked, frowning.

"I'm bored."

Harry gaped, then glared."Malfoy you complete idiot-,"

"Yes keep going on your hatred towards me Harry, it still won't fix my boredom."

"I am not your entertainer Draco."

Draco pouted."I didn't say you were, I said I was bored. So I simply expect for you, the man who's taking me in, to keep me pleased in my stay."

Harry raised a hand to massage his temple, taking off his glasses. He then sighed, and grumbled,"Quidditch. We'll play some quidditch."

"Where in Merlin are we going to find a space to play Quidditch at?" Draco asked, sitting up from his position on the sofa. His eyes were blessed with seeing Harry without his glasses, catching the brilliance and twinkle in his eyes that his glasses just didn't do justice.

Harry shrugged."I know a field here that's usually abandoned. It has enough room to fly around. So how about you and I go one on one? I have a snitch we could use to play with."

Draco actually let himself grin."That sounds entertaining for me."

~~~

Draco zoomed past Harry, gripping the broomstick handle in his hands. He didn't necessarily get some recollection of how to play Quidditch, but for some reason, he didn't need to be reminded how to fly a broomstick.