Midnight Thoughts

p o e t r y

"the literary work in which the expression of feelings and ideas is given intensity by the use of distinctive style and rhythm"

<<<------------------->>>

<<<------------------->>>HELL YEAH WE MADE IT GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO BLOODY MUCH ❤️

HELL YEAH WE MADE IT GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO BLOODY MUCH ❤️

It's been a long tunnel and we've finally reached the light
<<<------------------->>>

s y n o p s i s

random, collated thoughts put to paper through emotion and expressions, and a mind that works it's flow.

<<<------------------->>>

d e d i c a t i o n

To all those who inspired me, helped me, and kept me going in rough times. I owe it to all of the people who loved me, and many many more!

I dedicate it to those who felt any of these poems, any of those who went through tough times, who dream of anything and everything. I dedicate it to you.

Lastly, I dedicate it to my family. My mum, my dad, (not my sister and brother) my baby brother, my baby sister, and my family here on Wattpad. -thecrazies CrazyFam_X SincerelySaher justanaskhole etc etc. Thank you all for accepting who I am, flaws and all 😉

<<<------------------->>>

h y p o g r a p h

"She wanted a
Palace
but built herself an
Empire."

<<<------------------->>>

n o t e s

thank you all of you who have stopped by to read this work! the author would not deem her work of trashy, however she believes it deserves some love as she poured in her heart writing poems every day.

thank you for clicking her book when you saw it. it means more than she can put into words to express her love. she is truly shook that such an amazing human, inside and out, has read her poems. she is truly in awe and honoured of having you read her work.

these poems were not all from experience, actually she never has been in a relationship (she's a halali), however they were inspired from songs, images, books, thoughts. please do bear in mind that some lines may be similar to other amazing poems, but this is still her own work.

the author can not express her gratitude she has and the respect she has for you reading her poem book and hopes that one day, she may make another poetry book and continue her literary works.

* many of the beginning poems were written when the author was 13, and thus is amazed you made it past the cringeworthy poems and onto her more deeper and developed ones.

<<<------------------->>>

Copyright © 2018
Lillian / -ineffablyflawsome .

Official Dates :
s. 6 May 2018 // 22:10
e. 17 October 2018 // 21:25

<<<------------------->>>

t h e e n d .