Plot Generator

Hi Leute,
Wie geht's euch so? Mir war langweilig und dann hat TheLittleLady03 mir eine Geschichte vom Plot Generator (man kann ein Paar Sachen eingeben und er zaubert dann random die Handlung einer Geschichte) zugeschickt.

Da habe ich mir gedacht, dass das vielleicht ganz lustig wäre. Also bekommt ihr hier ein Paar Geschichten von unseren Lieblingsschattenjägern.

Ich hoffe sie gefallen euch. Falls ihr an einer Stelle etwas übersetzt haben möchtet, dann sagt einfach Bescheid. Falls ihr auf der Suche nach dem Sinn seid: Es gibt keinen!

Habt ihr noch irgendwelche Wünsche für die nächsten Kapitel?

Alec Lightwood, the Shadowhunter
A Fantasy Novel

In a hole there lived a poor, dirty Shadowhunter named Alec Lightwood. Not a scary gentle, ugly hole, filled with Apples and a nosy smell, nor yet a hard, cold, sweaty hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a Shadowhunter-hole, and that means fear.

One day, after a troubling visit from the Warlock Magnus Bane, Alec leaves his hole and sets out in search of three crazy pens. A quest undertaken in the company of Demons, wolves and dark people.

In the search for the Warlock-guarded pens, Alec Lightwood surprises even himself with his calmness and skill as a hunter.

During his travels, Alec rescues a Seraphblade, an heirloom belonging to Magnus. But when Magnus refuses to try throwing, their friendship is over.

However, Magnus is wounded at the Battle of the Big Bang and the two reconcile just before Alec engages in some serious throwing.

Alec accepts one of the three crazy pens and returns home to his hole a very wealthy Shadowhunter.

Jaja, die Suche nach den verrückten Stiften...

•••••

There's something about Jace
A Hot Romance

Clary Fray is a small, broad and gentle Baker from Banana land. Her life is going nowhere until she meets Jace Herondale, a pretty, ugly man with a passion for drawing.

Clary takes an instant disliking to Jace and the angry and cruel ways he learnt during his years in New York.

However, when a lion tries to hit Clary, Jace springs to the rescue. Clary begins to notices that Jace is actually rather intelligent at heart.

But, the pressures of Jace's job as a Pole-Dancer leave him blind to Clary's affections and Clary takes up Baseball to try an distract himself.

Finally, when vain lawyer, Sebastian Morgenstern, threatens to come between them, Jace has to act fast. But will they ever find the hot love that they deserve?

Mal ehrlich wo zum Teufel kam plötzlich der Löwe her?

•••••

The Sharp Banana (nehmt euch in Acht Leute: Die scharfe Banane ist wieder da!)
A Mystery

The dark, cold town of Alicante holds a secret.

Isabelle Lightwood has the perfect life working as a teacher in the city and hopping with her graceful boyfriend, Simon Lewis.

However, when she finds a sharp banana in her cellar, she begins to realise that things are not quite as they seem in the Lightwood family.

A marriage leaves Isabelle with some startling questions about her past, and she sets off to fluffy Alicante to find some answers.

At first the people of Alicante are intelligent and swift. She is intrigued by the curiously friendly gardener, Raphael Santiago. However, after he introduces her to hard caffeine, Isabelle slowly finds herself drawn into a web of murder, eating to much and perhaps, even cheating.

Can Isabelle resist the charms of Raphael Santiago and uncover the secret of the sharp banana before it's too late, or will her demise become yet another Alicante legend?

••••

Magnus the Vampire Slayer
A Teen Vampire Story

There's a stable new boy in Plymouth and he has everybody talking. Stunningly podgy and devastatingly ugly, all the boys want him. However, Alec Lightwood has a secret - he's a mean vampire.

Magnus Bane is a stable, thin boy who enjoys writing. He becomes fascinated by Alec who can stop hippos with his bare hands. (Das will ich sehen.) He doesn't understand why he's so standoffish.

His best friend, a sympathetic elf called Jace, helps Magnus begin to piece together the puzzle. Together, they discover the ultimate weapon - the blue, giant spoon. (Ich glaube Liam von 1D wäre der Einzige, gegen den man diese Waffe einsetzen könnte.)

When bodies start turning up all over Plymouth, Magnus begins to fear the worst. The elf urges her to report Alec to the police and he knows he should, so what's stopping him?

He may resist Alec's bite, but can he resist his charms?

Will he be caught laughing with the vampire?