-SofiaKingsley-

Red Strings by SofiaKingsley

4.5/5 Stars

I CAN'T F*CKING BELIEVE I FINISHED THIS BOOK IN A DAY. Let me just say I had plans today... which I canceled so I could actually stay home and read this book. I couldn't stop. This book literally had me weeping.

I like the cover. It's simple, not too busy, professional looking. I like the picture that was used and the font placement. Overall a very good cover.

NOW LET'S GET TO THE STORY.

Holy hell. I was sucked into this book. There are so many other books I want to compare it to but I don't think any of them will do it justice.

I loved the details used. I loved the emotion. It was so deep and so raw. I loved the relationships. I was literally crying at parts. This book made me feel so much.

The storyline itself was well thought out. Maybe a bit rocky in places, but the author does a great job of making you hate the right characters at the right times and making you love the right characters at the right times.

The relationship between the main character and Yoongi is something I have a love/hate relationship with. The whole theme throughout this book is how this relationship isn't healthy and everyone can see that except for the OC/Yoongi. I have to agree of course. I think the turmoil and tension was well done, whereas there were some parts where his mood shifted drastically that I was a bit confused over.

Overall I loved this book. I loved everything about this book. There really isn't anything I'd change. The author did a wonderful job at depicting the emotional trauma of the characters. VERY well done! I would recommend this to anyone!

Thank you SofiaKingsley for submitting your book to me! I thoroughly enjoyed it!