five

EDEN-JADE THURLOW
— friday night —

I looked at my reflection in the body length mirror, turning at different angles to see how the extremely tight, black dress fit. It accentuated my curves and my ass, the silky material ending at my thigh.

" Damn, Jade " Was what I heard when Luke came out of his bathroom, in only a pair of ripped black jeans.
It was always good to have a boy's opinion, especially someone like Luke's. He had great fashion sense, and although I wasn't the girliest girl in the world, it was nice to get dressed up once in a while.
" You look hot " He told me rather straightforwardly, sliding past me, before grabbing his sweater from his bed.

Whenever there was a party Luke would always invite me to his house to get ready, it was almost a tradition. There was something about listening to our favourite songs and screaming the lyrics while preparing for the long night ahead that made it ten times more worth while.

I smirked when Luke said this, blowing him a kiss.
He pretended to catch it, then turning the tables and acting as if he had thrown it into the trash can.

Now it was Luke's turn to ask for fashion advice, as he modelled in his black jeans and a white Tommy Hilfiger sweatshirt. He didn't know what was missing, but I knew exactly what it was. I rushed straight towards his closet and pulled out his denim jacket, the one with the small amount of white fur at the collar, a grin growing on my face.
" Guys look so good in these, and I don't even know why " I practically begged, throwing the item of clothing at him.
He caught it, rolling his eyes as he put it on. He took a few seconds to look at his complete outfit before nodding, beginning to tie his shoe laces.

" You'll be getting pussy tonight, that's for sure " I winked, making my best friend laugh, shaking his head in amusement.
" Oh yeah? By Mackenzie Anderson? " He wiggled his eyebrows, expecting me to be the supportive best friend and hype him up.
However, all I did was scoff.
" Duh. But she'd fuck anyone with a pulse, so don't feel too special " I said playfully, Luke nudging my side before he grabbed his keys, throwing them into the air.
The keys landed perfectly in his hand, a smirk growing on his lips as he ran a hand through his soft looking red hair.
" Let's go. We don't wanna be late to pick up Eric "

RED

Luke and I stared at the house in front of us, waiting for the door to open, revealing Ethan. His house looked nice, it was regular sized, with a fresh looking lawn out front. Flowers were placed outside his porch, the small light on the outside glowing a warm and welcoming orange colour.

When the front door opened, I felt a small smirk form on my face. Ethan appeared, my breath almost hitching in my throat at the sight. He probably looked the best I'd ever seen him, with his dark brown hair styled perfectly, a few strands falling onto his forehead. He ran a hand through his hair to fix it, his hazel eyes meeting with mine as he did, my tongue gliding across my bottom lip.

His outfit was nice, consisting of some old school black vans, some blue ripped jeans and a t shirt. It was basic, but it looked great on him. What I definitely had not failed to notice, was the black studs in his ears, something I had not noticed about him before now. He looked hot, goosebumps appearing on my arms.
" Hey " He said shyly, climbing into the backseat, where he buckled his seat belt before looking towards the front of the vehicle.
I instantly leant to the side, turning around so I could see the boy. He glanced up at me and within seconds, his eyes had roamed my entire body, from my chest, to my hips, to my long, tan legs. I watched him gulp, the smirk growing on my lips when I realised the effect that I could have on this boy if I tried. Little did I know I didn't even have to try.