chapter four I

Today is the first day of school, the rest of the summer went by so fast,I spent it with my new found friends mostly on the beach.
Now I find myself looking at my reflection in my full length mirror a whirlwind of emotions.
I really am beautiful, I think to myself.
Glowing Chocolate skin
Shoulder length, straight black hair
Curvy body
Hazel eyes.
I am beautiful and have no reason to be insecure about myself, but sometimes I just can't help it. There are so many what ifs going through my head.

Taking a deep breath.
"Tiffany Anastasia Masters
You are beautiful
You are intelligent
You are sexy
You are strong
You are a great person
And anyone would be lucky to have you as a friend"

I tell myself.
I feel better already and ready to take on the world.

I walk into my closet and pick a pair of denim shorts and a tight black tee shirt with matching sneakers.
Jumping in the shower, I wash up with my favorite lavender scented body wash under the cool water.
It didn't take long for me to get dressed, I then seat in front of my dresser to do my hair and makeup. I decide to go simple because of the sun, I don't wanna end up looking like a panda especially on my first day.

It didn't take long for me to finish getting dressed, then on my way downstairs I smell something burning and the smoke alarm going off.
"Mom? "
"Good morning sunshine " she replied with a guilty smile
"Mom, how many times have I told you not to cook?" I tell her as I fold my arms
"Tiffany, I just wanted to make you a nice on your first day of school"
"Mom you know you can't cook to save your life, look you almost burned down the kitchen!"
"You're always a drama queen, well I give up, you cook for us then"
"Whatever Mom" I tell her as I start to clean up her mess after which I made omelette.
   I pick up my school bag that contains stuff I'm gonna need and my car keys.
My jeep finally arrived during the weekend.

  “Bye mom” I kiss her cheek
“Bye sweetie, have a great day”

  *-*-*-*-*
  After nearly twenty minutes I'm finally here and I'm early.
  I take the structures of the school in from the safety of my car, and damn! it is HUGE.! Bigger than my previous school. I take a deep breath and finally come out of my car. There were a lot of expensive looking cars in the parking lot and a handful of students in... Wait what? Are they wearing uniform...?
  This cannot be happening..

I remove the map that was mailed during the week to check for the administrative building, too busy muttering under my breath about goddamned uniforms to notice someone in front of me.
“Hi Tiffany”...

*-*-*-*-*
A/N
Hey guys sorry for the crappy and filler chapter, and also for not updating sooner.
   Please don't look at my sins, still vote comment and share.
I love you guys 💟

Before I forget, happy birthday bestie PeculiarOyedeji 28

Happy Halloween to those who celebrate it
Jemimah💝