The Postmortem

"Hello everyone, and welcome to the postmortem." Ryan greeted all of the viewers.

"This Case was a weird one." Shane added.

"They all are." Ryan chuckled.

"But the way this one was displayed." Shane argued.

"What are you talking about?" Ryan questioned.

"You know. Like the way the notes were planted and all of a sudden Eugene is just surrounded by bodies of everyone he loved." Shane pointed out.

"I see what you mean." Ryan agreed.

"And even the ending. It just felt curious, and even I'll admit a bit unsettling ." Shane debated.

"Well, we have some theories that might sound just right. A few of them made sense to me." Ryan said.

"Like which ones?" Shane asked.

"@tryguysfangirl had a few theories. He suspected Wes..."

"Nah. Not a baby." Shane denied.

"Zach, us, and even themself." Ryan finished.

"Us? Definitely not." Shane dismissed.

"Well, I don't know if I'd ever be accusing myself of a murder. Nor would I accuse any of our viewers of murder." Ryan said.

"But Zach is an interesting theory." Shane said smugly.

"Even I thought of that a few times." Ryan said.

"Then why is he ruled out?" Shane responded.

"He's not." Ryan answered.

"Ok. Well imma shoot on over to Wattown." Shane said, scrolling for questions.

"Ok. I found one person who just responded 'I'm sad.'" Ryan said.

"@TheSavageUnicorn394 is asking why you didn't suspect any demon or ghosts." Shane read.

"Wow. Ok, the reason I didn't bring that into the equation was because there were too many suspects. If we were just left with dead bodies..." Ryan raised an eyebrow.

"ALIENS!" Shane yelled.

"Exactly. But there were just so many connections, no way aliens would be this messy."Ryan finished.

"They are also suspecting that maybe Zach was the murder but he was possessed." Shane said.

"Another theory that points to Zach." Ryan said in a strange tone.

"How many theories is that now is everyone forgetting about Steven I thought he was a good suspect. Maybes that's just me though." Shane said thoughtfully.

*beepbeep*
"What!!?" Ryan screamed.

"Ryan are you screaming with joy, did we win the buzzfeed lottery." Shane said sarcastically.

"Well guys we have a treat I guess ugh it's not a treat. That's sounds awful." Ryan sputtered avoiding Shane's question.

"Ryan! Spit it out already I'm sure our viewers are dying of suspense."

"It looks like only one suspect is left the other two have been killed, the only thing left above their bodies was a word."

EuGEnE iM wATcHiNg YOu

"Whoa Ryan slow down their buddy which of the three were killed?" Shane questioned.

You guys want to know too right? Well sad to say this will remain unsolved.

Or will it?