Unsolved

"Okay okay hold on let me present a few theories on these mysterious events. I think you might agree with this more than alien hitmen." Ryan said with a certain amount of confidence in his gaze. "The first theory is that of a conspiracy between Kuwilileni and Steven. So the theory goes that they were both in love with Eugene and to get to him, committed the murders. It's not impossible to beat a lie detector so Kuwilileni is still quite suspicious, because of her phone sending the messages. Steven even more so as he admitted to being madly in love with Eugene. So they possibly helped set up the crimes, but did not commit either murder." Ryan sighed.

  "Hold up Ryan then who did!" Shane practically yelled.

  "That's why I don't particularly like this theory it doesn't offer a who, but the next one does kinda?" Ryan muttered. "The second theory is a bit more plausible. It is believed that Ned could have killed Keith to be with Eugene, because he was also in love with him. After doing so was kicked out by Eugene. Thus leading to his own death by his wife. Who figured out Ned was cheating on her and killed him herself. However one major flaw in the theory is the notes which seem to argue the killer was trying to protect Eugene." Ryan's sighed once more putting his head in his hand and sighing.

  "What the... WHY IS EVERYONE IN THIS STORY IN LOVE WITH THIS GUY!" Shane yelled exasperated.

  "HE MUST BE REALLY HOT SHANE I JUST DON'T KNOW MAN." Ryan yelled back just as annoyed.

  "WELL THAN RYAN HES JUST A MAGNET. A SANDWICH MAGNET." Shane yelled still annoyed.

  "I mean *wheeze* I guess your right."Ryan said laughing his ass off.

  "Okay are final theory is a bit out there." Ryan began only to be interrupted by Shane saying

  "I swear to god Ryan if you propose alien hitmen I will hit you." Shame muttered angrily.
"Okay okay let me finish, I swear no aliens. Ehem so basically the theory is Zach is actually behind the killings. He mysteriously apologized to Eugene and then straight up disappeared. He was friends with Steven and Kuwilileni and could have had them help with the plan. As well as taught Kuwilileni how to fake a lie detector. As well as he had motive to kill the all as he was Eugene's former boyfriend." Ryan fisnished saying.

  "I mean it's compelling but I like the second theory adds a bit more flare you know. Like a whole love triangle makes it feel more mysterious." Shane finished with a smirk

  "Well guys that's it for buzzfeed unsolved remember to comment any questions you have here and we will answer them in the post mortem next week." Ryan finished.

  But for now the Disturbing Case of Eugene Lee Yang will remain

UNSOLVED