Suspect #1

Mike, Ryan, Shane, Eugene, and Keith all rushed over to Kuwilileni's house. Shane knocked on the door and soon she answered.

"Yes?" She asked, surprised to see all the guests outside her door. Mike flashed his badge and then led everyone else inside the house. "So, What are you doing?"

"What were you doing last night, around three a.m?" Ryan questioned.

"I was asleep." She stated with a lit bit of attitude.

"So, you didn't text Keith?" He asked, gesturing towards the tall man just inside the door.

  "No, I'd never text Keith." She denied.

  "Why not?" Shane asked.

  "If I started I don't think I could stop. I mean, he's the best looking guy Zach has ever been with, and honestly I see why Eugene traded up." Kuwilileni said.

"Then why have these texts been sent from your phone?" Mike asked from a seat in the dining room. He had been rummaging through Kuwilileni's phone since they all had arrived at her house.

  "I don't know, but I swear I didn't send them." She pleaded. Both Ryan and Shane sighed, knowing they'd have to take her down to the station for further questioning. Shane pulled out his handcuffs and slapped the metal bracelets around Kuwilileni's wrists.

"Things should be resolved soon." Ryan assured both Keith and Eugene.

"Thank you." Eugene said genuinely.

"Really, it's no problem." Ryan answered.

"Call me if any other random texts come through." Mike said, handing over his card.

"Will do." Keith nodded.