We took of, I told blackjack to take it easy on account of Hermione.

'What about Annabeth boss?' Blackjack asked.

'Im only doing this to get them to trust me. Hermione is just a friend, you know I love Annabeth only.' I mentally replied.

We flew around and I gave the struggling people some tips. As we were flying around I saw a lot of girls glaring at Hermione. First they laugh at me and now they glare at her. What is their problem?

*

After class we walked back up to the castle. Harry, Ron and Hermione were going to the library to do homework. Harry and Ron had the essay for Snape and Hagrid had assigned us a half foot essay on Pegasi. They offered for me to join them but I declined, I was tired and decided to take a nap.

I didn't bother changing before I collapsed on my bed. Sleep overtook me quickly but it was anything but peaceful.

I was in library filled to the brim with books. There were bookshelves taller that the big house with books of different colors zooming around the room by themselves. There were large windows with table and candles.

At one of the tables was none other than Hermione and Ron. I couldn't here what they were saying and I was about to get closer when I heard someone drop a book behind me. I turned to see Harry bend down to pick it up and he was about to place it back on the shelf when he stopped, seeing something threw the open space.

I walked over to where he was and looked through the shelf to see that he was staring at a table of Slytherins.

I recognized a few of them from class and sitting in the middle of them was none other than Malfoy.

"I mean, I might not even be at Hogwarts next year." Malfoy was saying.

"What do you mean, you might not be at Hogwarts next year?" said a pug-faced girl.

"Well, you never know," said Malfoy with the ghost of a smirk. "I might have moved on to bigger and better things."

"Do you mean -" A gorilla of a boy breathed,

Malfoy shrugged. "Mother wants me to complete my education, but personally, I don't see it as that important these days. I mean, think about it. ... When the Dark Lord takes over, is he going to care how many OWLs or N.E.W.T.S anyone's got? Of course he isn't?It'll be all about the kind of service he received, the level of devotion he was shown."

"And you think you'll be able to do something for him?" A good looking boy asked scathingly."Sixteen years old and not even fully qualified yet?"

"I've just said, haven't I? Maybe he doesn't care if I'm qualified. Maybe the job he wants me to do isn't something that you need to be qualified for," said Malfoy quietly.

Two oafish boys were both sitting with their mouths open like gargoyles. Pug face was gazing down at Malfoy as though she had never seen anything so awe-inspiring.

Harry gasped and the Slytherins wirled around. Harry quickly ducked out of sight. The dream faded as he hurried back to where Ron and Hermione were sitting.

*

"How was your nap?" Harry asked me.

We were all in the common room now. I had come down there after my nap and they had walked in moments after.

Before I could reply Ron interrupted me. "We were able to get Snape's essay done with Hermione's help but we were wondering if you could help us the the Pegasus essay?" He said.

They sat down next to me and I gave them the basics of Pegasi history that we were taught at camp half blood.

"Some people believe that Poseidon, Greek god of the sea, created the first Pegasus because he created horses,in the myths of coarse. But actually the first Pegasus was created when the blood of medusa mixed with the sea foam." I said.