Chapter 19: Best Friends Tells

Start from the beginning

----------------

I got to my room and called Heather so she could tell to Gwyneth since the two of them live next to each other

I called Heather  and after a few rings, she picked up, "Hey Astrid, what's up?" Heather asked, "Well I was thinking, do you want to come over, I had to tell you something,and also tell Gwyneth to come as well, I wanted to show you something"  I said and Heather answered an 'Okay' before Hanging up.

I smiled to myself and think on how can I tell them this secret.

~30 minutes later~

I heard the door bell rang and I know its Heather and Gwyneth.

I opened the gate and greeted a hug and let them come inside.

We went to my room and I took a quick sigh before closing the door.

"So what do you want to tell us?" Gwyneth asked and I sigh again, here goes nothing

"Well, I know the three of us have been friends for 2 and a half months, and you guys were the best friends I could asked for.

The two of you trusted me so easily, the two of you were great and we got a very very special bond" I said and they looked confused.

"Astrid what are you trying to say?" Heather asked.

"Well" I stopped for a second before continuing, "Have you ever heard the story of the the mitical and magical creatures who live at the other dimension?" I said and they nod.

"Well, yeah, people believed that's just a myth, but the story is amazing" Gwyneth said and I took a deep breath.

"Well, what if you met someone like those creatures, are you going to hate them?" I asked.

"Well, they said, some of them look weird, but some of them looks like just a normal people like us, but If they mean no harm, I would gladly wanted to be friends with them" Gwyneth siad

"Same as well... And why did you asked about that anyway?"§ Heather asked.

"Well, I don't know how to say this but maybe showing it will convince you two" I siad and backed away a little.

I took a deep breath before I felt wind amd and light start to appear around me, I closed my eyes and concentrate on my powers.

I opened my eyes and I know it glowed, I raised my both hands and there.

My gem appears revealing a beautiful light everywhere.

I think I practically heard Heather and Gwyneth gasp since my eyes were concentrated to my gem.

After a few seconds, I stopped using my powers and made my gem disappeared.

I look at my two friends with a mouth hanging open, "Please tell me this is not a dream" Gwyneth said still in shock until I grin and flick my finger tip to her nose.

"No your not, so what do you think about it?" I asked quietly but enough for them to hear it.

"Ok first of all, Explain everything, as in everything on why didn't you told us before, on how did it happened, start from the beginning" Heather said and I sighed.

----------

I explained to them everything and they seemed so shocked.

I told them, about the war, the evil god wanted me dead, my family, my powers everything.

By the time I finished explaining, their jaw dropped.

"So you mean, your not just any ordinary person" Heather said and I nod.

"And your a princess that has a powers, and you need to kept your self hidden from people like us?" Gwyneth asked and I nod again.

"So why did you told us about this?" Heather asked and I spoke, "You two are my best friend, and I know I can trust you enough, so can you promise me that you won't tell anyone about this, even to your parents?" I asked and they smiled.

"Of course, We promise we won't tell anyone that's what friends for" Gwyneth saud and Heather agreed.

"So you still wanted to be friends with me?" I asked with a smile.

"Of course, besides your a good princess, so of course we still wanted to be your friends" Heather Said and we laughed.

We stopped laughing and look at each other falling to a complete silent.

"Well, what are we waiting for, show us more about you" Gwyneth said and I just laughed.

I know I promised to mommy that I won't tell anyone about it, But I will make convince her that my friends can be trusted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I know its boring, and there's no Hiccstrid in this chapter, but 7 will make sure in the next Chapter, there will be a  HICCSTRID..

ANYWAY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE SECOND TRAILER IN OCTOBER 25.

AND I ALSO HAVE A GOOD NEWS, THAT I THINK I WILL UPDATE MORE SINCE OUR SCHOOL GAVE US 9 DAYS SEM BREAK!!!

ANYWAY SEE YOU AT THE NEXT CHAPTER

Written: October 14,2018
Published: October 21,2018