Chapter 1: Mario goes to the fridge to get a glass of milk

NOTE: THIS IS MEANT TO BE A JOKE.))

22 August 2017

Freya was walking to school. She was glad this school allowed students to dress casually if they weren't willing to wear uniforms, Freya was often uncomfortable in a skirt. As she was on her phone, watching henta- I mean looking at Google Maps, because she had reached the forest that always needed to be crossed to get to this school, she heard a familiar voice shout "You always accuse me of watching inappropriate stuff and call it "cheating", I think made a mistake having you as my girlfriend, Calamity!" She looked around.

Her eyes landed on a short boy around her age, with skin that was almost as tan as hers, but a little lighter, with unkempt brown hair. Freya recognized this boy as someone she knew most of her life. He was with a girl. According to what the boy said, the girl's name was Calamity.

"I accuse you, Nero, because you exist." Freya was enraged, she couldn't stand to see one of her friends being hurt. She butted in. "I suggest you step away from him, NOW." Freya said in a firm voice. "You're not in this, what are you going to do about it, he's the one who cheated on me!" Calamity retorted.

Freya replied "Yeah, yeah, he's the abusive one." in a sarcastic tone while she pulled her phone out of her pocket and showed a video she recorded a few days before the 2016-2017 school year ended, that showed Calamity accusing Nero of looking at porn. 

"See, he's totally cheating." Freya said before saying "NOT." in a deadpan tone.

Calamity tried to take her phone, but Freya would move it away whenever she tried to grab it. Then, Calamity punched her. Freya said "I'm not in the mood for a Pokemon Go battle." Then Calamity got her own phone, opened up Pokemon Go and challenged her to a battle. That pushed Freya a little to far.

Freya shouted to Nero, telling him to get to school. Nero did so. Freya used as many pokemon moves as she could, and then Calamity's pokemon fainted.

"HOW DARE YOU!"

Calamity screamed. A fight broke out. Screaming, swearing, and occasionally, rude gestures. When the 2 girls were still raging at each other in Pokemon Go, Freya looked to her left to see people with their phones out.

CRAP! They recorded footage!

Min-su was walking to school when she saw her childhood friend in a struggle with one of her worst enemies. She had seen Freya enraged. As she got closer to the two, Calamity pulled out a challenged Minsu to a battle. "Don't make me use this on you, b**ch." Min-su noticed this, and was scared since she was a new player of Pokemon Go.

"CALAMITY'S CHALLENGED ME TO MAKE MY WEAK POKEMON BATTLE HER STRONGER ONES!" Min-su yelled, to warn some passerbys, so they could report it to a staff member. Calamity then screamed and defeat Minsu's last weak Pokemon. She now had all of her team fainted, forcing herself to give money to Calamity.

A passerby, who was witnessing all this hullabaloo, then ran through the forest, and he shouted "HOLY CRAP! I JUST WITNESSED CALAMITY FORCING A NEWBIE TO BATTLE HER OP POKEMON!" Calamity chased after him. "You want all your pokemon to faint too, Aka? You're asking for it!" As Calamity challenged Aka, he got out of the forest, and ran into the principal's office. 

"Principal Lee, Calamity Lau forced Minsu into an unfair battl-" He was interrupted when Calamity came in the office and made Aka's last pokemon faint.

"AAAAH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" He shouted.

"Miss Lau, that action you pulled on Miss Ryon and Mr. Watanabe was very inappropriate! You earned yourself a week-long suspension!"

"You can't do that! I work for Tara, who rules this school! Her goons will make sure to avenge one that is lost!"

"Yeah, that's what she thinks."

Freya, Minsu, Nero, and Aka thought this would teach the rude bully, Tara, and her small-brained followers a lesson, but boy would they be wrong.