Wake up Bitch

Characters

Manila Harrison

22

Pink cotton candy hair

Kawaii

Twin sister to Alaska Harrison

Best friend to Melissa Marie & Allison Greene, Jeffree Starr, Kellin Quinn, Dahvie Vanity & Jayy Von Monroe

Merch Girl for Blood on the Dance Floor

Alaska Harrison

22

Blue hair

Edgy & Kawaii

Girlfriend to Andrew Ferrara

Twin sister to Manila Harison

Bestfriends with Beau Bokan, Oliver Sykes, Ronnie Radke, Chris Motionless, MichellexStar/Collignon, Dahvie Vanity, Jayy Von Monroe & Aussie

Merch Girl for Blood on the Dance Floor

Dahvie Vanity

27

Black, pink and blue hair

Kawaii & edgy

Lead singer of BOTDF

Extra info available online

Jayy Von Monroe

21

Black hair

Very tall

Edgy

Lead singer & screamer of BOTDF

Extra info available online

Brian Carpenter

23

Red Mohawk

Drummer of BOTDF

Extra info available online

Ryan Mulroy

24

Dark brown hair

Guitarist of BOTDF

Extra info available online

Andrew Ferrara

24

Dark brown hair

Event coordinator &  body guard of BOTDF

Extra info available online

“Nila…Nila…come on wake up Nila..MANILA WAKE UP!” my twin sister Alaska yelled as she shook me in my bed. I groaned and opened my eyes.

“Whattt...?” I groaned as I looked up at her squinting.

“Get up man, they guys are already here,” she said as she walked out of my room and shut my door. I sat up slowly then processed what she said. The guys were already here?! Did I hear that right? I looked at my clock; 6:30 a.m. SHIT! I was running late by an hour. I jumped out of my bed and ran into my bathroom to get myself ready. I hadn’t seen Dahvie, Jayy and the rest of the crew in almost a month now, so I knew I had to look good especially for Brian, the new drummer that honestly had the looks and personality of an angel, he was perfect in every way, and I knew by end of the tour, I would call him mine.

 I looked at myself in the mirror to see what I had to work with this morning. Ugh, horrible bags under my eyes and an insane pink puff of hair. I rushed to put my make up on and done my hair and pull myself together. Thank god I had taken a shower the night before. Once I was finished beautifying my face and hair it was time to put on the outfit I had set aside for myself last night; a pair of galaxy leggings, a black, flowy, see-threw, ruffle top, some silver jewelry and my favorite black platform sandals. I took a look at myself in the mirror and smiled, I looked good. Then I turned and looked at my almost empty room. I had defiantly taken a lot of things for only one month, but as Dahvie always says, ‘It’s better to have too much then not enough’ plus it was Warped Tour, you had to go all out for that. I grabbed my last bag and dragged it down stairs.

“Manila!”A voice yelled then I felt a very tall person with a pair of strong arms wrap around me, I looked up, it was Jayy.

“Jayy!” I laughed and hugged him tightly. Then I felt a little person hug me from behind joining Jayy and I’s hug, Dahvie. I turned slightly and put one of my arms around each of them. Then Brian walked in threw the front door.

“No hug for me?” he said smirking, I bit my lip and  let go of Dahvie and Jayy to walked over to Brian to hug him. Before I could put my arms around him he pulled me in for a bear hug, when Aussie, Andrew, and Ryan walked in.

“Wow, wow, wow…PDA children” Andrew yelled then grinned a bit. “If everyone is done here we have to go, we have a schedule” I looked at Brian then to Dahvie and Jayy.

My sister Alaska smiled “ok, ok everyone into the bus and out of my house, gotta lock up,” I grabbed my bag and dragged it out of the house.

“I’ll take that ma’am” Dahvie said as he grabbed my bag from me and put it in one of the storage containers under the bus, then put his arm around my shoulders and lead us into the bus. It was huge.

“Thank you kind sir,” I laughed. “I missed you!”

“I missed you too love!” Dahvie exclaimed with a huge grin then sat down on the couch and pulled me down next to him. Everyone got onto the bus and we were off.