The Dance-28

Y/N was sure the answer to all her question is inside those two books in her hands. But she didn't want to read it just yet.

She was walking in the hallway and saw Scorpius walking alone. She wanted to call out his name, but it seems better to startle him.

But instead of startling him, Y/n ended up following him. Because she had a feeling. A feeling  that he might just be walking to the tree, and he is.

Y/n always wondered when Scorpius usually went there. Albus went to the tree if he's skipping Quidditch practice, but Scorpius, well, he didn't go there quite often.

Y/N screamed, but Scorpius didn't jump nor does he look shocked.

"I heard you coming" he said as he smiled. "You should walk more quietly"

Y/N rolled her eyes, "Thanks for nothing"

Scorpius spotted the books that she held and he asked right away, "Is that it? The book you were looking for?"

"I reckon, yeah" said Y/N looking down to her books, "I'll read it later. Now's not a good time" which he answered with a hum.

Scorpius sits down and Y/N followed. "Remember Halloween?" Y/N asked suddenly. "After the dance, we went here, You, Me, and Al. That's the last time we're here together."

"Well, all is busy training for his future seeker spot on the team, so we can't blame him, really." said Scorpius, "He got sick last week, too tired. Spend a whole day in the Hospital Wing."

Scorpius opened his book, and started reading quietly. "You better tell me what that mirror is all about after you found out." he said suddenly, "I've had headaches because of it. It's bothering me"

"Is it because of what you saw?" Y/N asked, and Scorpius looked up from his book, 

"No" said Scorpius, "I'm just really bothered by all this unanswered questions"

"Aaah" Y/N smiled "That's one of the traits I like. A seeker for the truth."

"You want the truth?" said Scorpius as he closed his book, "I'm not that posh"

"Rubbish" was all Y/N could say.

"It's true. I'm glad I didn't dance properly on Halloween" said Scorpius, "It would humiliate me."

But then, Y/N stood up and raise her hand, "Come one, prove it. Prove to me that you can't dance."

"Would you teach me If I really can't?" asked Scorpius as he looked a little bit skeptical.

"Sure, why not?" Scorpius took her hand and stood up,

"Put your hands on my waist." Y/N as she put on of his hand on her waist, "Like this."

Y/N started to hum a song that Scorpius doesn't know and they start to sway slowly.

Scorpius always wanted to dance with Y/N. It sounds more fun because even when he messed up, she would understand. and laugh at him, probably. But t would be okay either way. When Scorpius felt the pace picked up, he remembered all those times he dance with his mother. That was the last time he properly dance. It wasn't hard for him to learn it, because he did. A long time ago.

 "You lied" Y/N whispered, "You can dance"

"I'm a fast learner" He whispered back,