Introduction to BTS!

Start from the beginning

The oldest of the group,  he's known as the mom of the group. He cooks really well and takes care of the younger members. Given the name Worldwide Handsome after he went viral multiple times for his good looks. He has a playful personality making fans believe that he is the fake maknae. Is often shipped with Namjoon to create the least problematic ship, Namjin. He originally was supposed to be an actor but was recruited to be in BigHit.

He was scouted by SM originally for his good looks but was he refused, believing that it was a scam (smart boy). He never knew how to sing or dance predebut and struggled to keep up with the things the group did. He's hard working , however and now has a powerful voice and improving dance moves.

2/4 Hyung Line
1/3 Vocal Line

KIM SONDAE

Born : January 16, 1993
Position : Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer, Sub-Vocalist, Soloist

The canadian-korean's English name is Aurora Kim but she prefers to be called Aura

The canadian-korean's English name is Aurora Kim but she prefers to be called Aura. She's the group's only female artist which recieved backlash from fans at the ver beginning. Originally a YG trainee for 11 years, Aura was casted into BigHit after she was removed from the debut line up for upcoming YG girl group. She only trained in BigHit for a week to get used to how things worked in the company because they didnt want her to wait for any longer.

She's a solo artist because the CEO wanted to showcase her talents and allow her to gain a fanbase. She has a natural resting bitch face which makes her come off as cold. She is one to cuss and has a quick temper. Her, alongside Yoong, are known as the savage liners.
She's considerate and motherly like towards those that she is close too. She may come off as intimidating with her tall height (shes the tallest in the group) and her deep baritone voice. Is BTS' third main producer within the group.

1/1 Noona Line
2/4 Rap Line
1/5 Dance Line
1/2 93' Line

MIN YOONGI

Born : March 9, 1993
Position : Lead Rapper

Born : March 9, 1993Position : Lead Rapper

Yoongi goes by two stage names. His group alias, SUGA and his solo alias, Agust D. Predebut, he was an underground rapper under the name Gloss for a underground rap group named 'D Town' which represented the place the group members had come from. He has a solo mixtape under his second alias' name, Agust D in which he has a track that opens up about his depression.

He grew up in Daegu and was very poor. He made music but was often scammed and with no income. He often had to choose between a proper meal and a ride home. He is BTS' second main producer within the group. He has a gummy smile that makes him look like a cat (along with his cat like eyes) so his most used and recent nickname is 'Lil Meow Meow'. Is in an unofficial duo with fellow member called 'SOPE'. Is openly Bi-sexual.

Is quiet and likes to keep to himself most times but he's learning to be more open towards his members, allowing himself to let go.

3/4 Hyung Line
3/4 Rap Line
2/2 93' Line

JUNG HOSEOK
Born : February 18, 1994
Position : Main Dancer, Rapper, Sub-Vocalist.

The group's main dancer and sunshine also known by his stage name 'J-Hope', Jung Hoseok is what everyone calls the 'Golden Hyung'

The group's main dancer and sunshine also known by his stage name 'J-Hope', Jung Hoseok is what everyone calls the 'Golden Hyung'. He's handsome, an amazing rapper, a beautiful vocalist and one of the best idol dancers. He was originally part of an underground dance group in Gwangju in which he was a main dancer of. He had previously auditioned to join JYP Entertainment but was transferred to BigHit after they saw his audition tape.

He had originally auditioned as a vocalist but was told to become a rapper (because BTS originally was supposed to be a rap group). He had self taught himself to rap with little help from SUGA and RM. He can breakdance, pop and lock, do contempary and is the group's dance leader. He helps in co-ordinating the dancing and choreography. He helps in teaching the members that are a bit slow when it comes to dancing. He's always radiating some sort of happiness and is always able to lift a sombre mood.

4/4 Hyung Line
2/5 Dance Line
4/4 Rap Line
2/2 94' Line

☆☆

Maknae Line coming soon.
Also, SUNMI IS FUCKING ME UP.
FOREVER RAIN MADE ME TEAR UP
STAN 7 O'CLOCK, DEM BITXHES TALENTED

[NOT EDITED]

Vote | Comment | Follow