"So how long have you been dating him for?" I asked with curiousness and timidly, her smile was small as she answered me with "6th months now...t-two months after we broke up shamu?!" She softly said to me with apologetic expression that she shown me.

I nodded my head while my gaze was downcast to the hardwood floor of the studio.

"Wanna dance?...for old time sakes!" Kaycee asked me with cheerfulness. I chuckle as I agreed,

We both got up from the floor, dusting ourselves off, I quickly went to the aux cord to the speakers, trying to find a song to danced too, than a thought came through with an idea of a song to dance too.

Biting my lip nervously as I finally found the song I'm looking for.

Let me down slowly came through the speakers, as I turn myself around to face her, who's eyes were on me too, with surprises and suspicious look, than we stood right next to each other as we both moved to the music and through the routine that Erica choreographed.

We danced as our bodies go along with the routine like before, our muscle memories remembered everything about this beat, about the connection we used to have, still do have in some ways.

After dancing for, like I said for old time sake, as we gulped down our water bottle after the almost intense choreo. We both sat back down in exhaustion, not looking at one another just letting the quiet soothe our hearts down in calming motion.

Than I look at her with admiration and solitude of a heartache, she kept running her fingers through her hair in a nervous gesture.

"Kayc? I know that 'ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you' Ricebowl, just know that I care about you and always support you in your creative ways liàn rén... but ain't nobody love you like I do'... I 'Promise that I will not take it personal baby..... If you're moving on with someone new' I'll always support you no matter what" my honest words spill over as the quiet became too deafening for us both. Kaycee looked up, staring at me with an aching emotions that went across her eyes before it went away quickly.

She nodded at my words "okay...likewise shamu likewise, you're always gonna be my best friend, MY true best friend and I know it's awkward now but I want us to go back to before we even dated Sean, you're always important to me John as much as he is now" Kaycee confesses her heart out to the boy she used to love...still love wholeheartedly.

They both left the studio and walking down the sidewalk, Kaycee waiting for her boyfriend to pick her up and told him to meet her at the cafe close to the studio complex, they made quiet conversation so the atmosphere won't be dull and awkward for these two young adults.

He hugged her for a long time in front of the cafe, with eyes lingering on their skin, they both chuckle happily as they hugged for a few minutes until he picked her up, him guiding her into his vehicle driving off not before Kaycee rolled down the window and said "it's nice to see you again Sean, my shamu and I'll see you around okay...bye" while waving and smiling kindly at him, before rolling up the window again than driving off to god knows where.

Cause baby you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'll feel it too
And until then I'll smile to hide the truth
But I know I was happier with you