How does this thing work?

1963: John:
John held Anna's letter in one hand and the the weird Contraption in the other. 'What the hell is this?' John though as he looked at the phone.
'You know John, it might help if I read the letter first.' John thought as he read the letter first. After he read it he was puzzled even more. After all how was he gonna figure out this Phone out. John was about to read the letter a second time when he saw two pictures fall down and landed on the ground. 'Uh, what's this?' John thought as he bent down to pick them up. As he picked them up he looked to find that Anna was the most beautiful bird he has ever seen. She had the most beautiful brown hair, and the most beautiful green eyes. And there were freckles by her nose. John also liked her dog, jack who looked like a germane shepherd. Now all John had to do was figure out this phone. So quickly putting the pictures down he started to play with the buttons until he sent something back to Anna. 'Uh, I actually did it? This future stuff is easy!'John thought while laughing at him self.

"Beep" the phone rang scaring John.

"Can't believe this is working John.  And thank. You don't look half bad either.😉" Anna sent back. 'She thinks I look cute too. And wait is that a wink face? How the bloody hell is she doing that?' John thought as he quickly sent a message back to Anna. As he scratches his head. For the life of him he couldn't figure out how Anna got the wink face on there.
"Their called emoji's there should be a smiley face down in the left hand screen." Anna sent back. 'Wait left hand screen? Where oh there.' John thought as he found emojis. 'Ok these Smiling thingy is gear.' John thought as he sent back a a lot of them.

"John, enough with the emoijs. Will Yea?" Anna sent back.

"Johnny boy what are you smiling at." George yells while getting johns attention. As he looked he saw his band mates coming over by him. 'George can't you see I am busy, but hey maybe I can call her later tonight. She did say this is a phone too' John thought. So quickly he sent Anna a goodbye message and walked over to George.

"Yea, I would like that. John. Tell Paul and George and ringo I say hi" Anna sent him as John smiled.

"Wow John what's that?" George said as George, Paul and ringo look at the phone in johns hand with amazement.

"Anna Calls it a phone, you know like a Telly phone, but with no cords. She had this idea and it works. We can send messages to each other. Oh she also says hi." John said.

"Wow John that's so impressive. What does she look like?" Ringo said.

"Well you see..." John said as he explained everything about Anna as he could. So instead of practicing their songs for the tour, John and the boys talked about Anna and planed what John was gonna say to Anna when he will here her voice for the first time.
__________________________
End of chapter. Hope you like it. Thank you soo much for the wonderful comments, and voting. 😊✌🏻😊