Stain x Reader

Criminal Love

Sitting alone in your apartment looking out over the busy city, your thoughts drifted to the man of the hour. The man everyone was talking about whether it be good or bad. Hero Killer: Stain. A sad smile tugged the corners of your mouth as you reached for your phone and turned on some music. The first song that came blasting through the speakers of the phone was so ironic that you couldn't help but giggle and listen to the lyrics. 

He is a hustler, he's no good at allHe is a loser, he's a bum, bum, bum, bumHe lies, he bluffs, he's unreliableHe is a sucker with a gun, gun, gun, gunI know you told me I should stay awayI know you said he's just a dog astrayHe is a bad boy with a tainted heartAnd even I know this ain't smart

You had met him one day when a wanna-be-hero had pinned you against the wall of an ally. The hero had insisted that he had chased away some low life villains and wanted you to give him a well deserved reward for saving you. Nothing about him screamed hero and all you wanted to do was run away. His hand clamped down over your mouth as you struggled in vein to get free. The self proclaimed hero's free hand began slowly sliding down the curves of your body. 

But mama I'm in love with a criminalAnd this type of love isn't rational, it's physicalMama please don't cry, I will be alrightAll reason aside I just can't deny, I love the guy

Tears of disgust and fear fell down your cheeks as silent prayers for someone to save you. Anyone at all. Just as his hand was about to slide between your legs, a knife jutted out from his heart and the self proclaimed hero fell to the concrete. Your (e/c) orbs stayed trained on the body at your feet until the sound of a knife being sheathed interrupted your thoughts. When you looked up, you were face to face with none other than Stain himself. 

He is a villain by the devil's lawHe is a killer just for fun, fun, fun, funThat man's a snitch and unpredictableHe's got no conscience, he got none, none, none, noneAll I know, should've let go, but no'Cause he's a bad boy with a tainted heartAnd even I know this ain't smart

His eyes flickered over your mess of a body before turning to leave. Out of pure reflex, you grabbed onto his arm with a trembling hand and barely muttered out a pathetic thank you. His voice held no emotion, "I didn't do it for you. The world is better off without heroes like him. Only those worthy should be allowed to call themselves heroes."

But mama I'm in love with a criminalAnd this type of love isn't rational, it's physicalMama please don't cry, I will be alrightAll reason aside I just can't deny, I love that guy

After he left, you slowly made your way home. Once showered, you sat down to begin researching anything and everything you could find about Stain. Soon you began to piece together what his motives were and what he played in society. Even though you couldn't believe how far he took things, his convictions and drive for his own ideologies made you begin to admire the man. To you, he was doing what he thought was a good way, a very twisted way in reality, to better the world and hero society. 

And he's got my name,Tattooed on his arm his lucky charmSo I guess it's okay he's with meAnd I hear people talkTrying to make remarks keep us apartBut I don't even hearI don't care

Weeks had passed since your first meeting and you thought that you would only ever see him again in the news. Until one day on your way home from work when you noticed two figures at the end of an ally. One was hunched over the other pulling a knife out of their back and licking the knife slowly. You rushed down the ally in an attempt to see him or even talk with him just one more time. 

'Cause mama I'm in love with a criminalAnd this type of love isn't rational, it's physicalMama please don't cry, I will be alrightAll reason aside I just can't deny, I love the guy

Stain was on you before you could even get close. He rammed your back into the brick alley wall and grazed your cheek with the blade of his knife. It wasn't until he got a closer look at you that he recognized you from weeks ago. (e/c) orbs sparkled as you took in his closeness and familiarity of his body and weapons. He glared before licking the trail of blood running down your cheek. Stain's quirk activated leaving you completely paralyzed against the alley wall with a dead hero a few feet away as you watched him leave once again. 

Mama I'm in love with a criminalAnd this type of love isn't rational, it's physicalMama please don't cry, I will be alrightAll reason aside I just can't deny, I love the guy

After that day, you didn't see him again until he popped up in the news. They claimed he had been taken down by the second pro hero Endeavor but you didn't believe it. He would never fall to a hero like Endeavor. Though the media tried to erase any traces of his ideology, videos continued to pop up with his views front and center. You believed that he would change the world one way or another and it seemed that he had set that change in motion. The song ended then another had begun before you remember something you had to do. With a knife strapped against the small of your back, you headed out into the busy city to continue what Stain had started. 

A.N.~ The song used in this is Criminal by Brittany Spears. This honestly took a very weird turn from what I had planned but I hope that's okay.  I also have been wanting to do a one-shot that incorporated a song into it and decided to try it out.