Denki Kaminari x Shy Reader

Holiday High Jinks

It was the holiday season and almost everyone was getting into the spirit of things. The teachers, especially Aizawa, had refused to let the students decorate their classrooms but allowed them to freely and appropriately decorate the dorms in anyway they wanted. 

The girls from Class 1-A were busily decorating the common area with garland, fake snow and every imaginable Christmas decoration they could find. You were standing on a chair trying to hang a string of lights around the door frame when Ashido bumped into the chair. You lost your footing, closing your (e/c) eyes bracing to hit the ground. 

"(l/n)! Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" Ashido rushed over to you. Just as you were about to speak, you heard a voice behind you.

"Oh yeah, rush to the girl who fell instead of rushing to praise the fearless hero who saved her." You turned your head to see that you had fallen into Kaminari's arms and was now sitting in his lap. He looked at you and winked, "How about a kiss for your hero, princess?"

Blushing heavily, you scampered off of Kaminari's lap to hide behind Ashido. "I-I'm so-sorry!" You had always been a very shy person since you were a young girl and that had always made it hard to make friends. Most of the people you had went to school with either never talked to you or didn't want anything to do with you since you never talked. 

When the time came for the U.A. entrance exam, you were a bundle of nerves until a certain pink girl helped you breathe and calm down. Ever since, Ashido has been one of your closest friends and even helped you come out of your shell around the other girls. As for the guys, you couldn't even look them in the eyes much less talk without stuttering. 

Kaminari chuckled, "Oh, come on (l/n). I'm not going to bite THAT hard." At that remark he got an earphone jack to stomach thanks to Jiro.

"Stop flirting and picking on (l/n). Get to work on helping the others finish decorating." Jiro turned and put her hand on your shoulder, "Don't worry about him. He's a lot of talk and not much else when he short circuits." You, Ashido and Jiro giggled as Kaminari left the room with slightly red cheeks. 

A few hours had passed and everyone was relaxing in the common area after all the decorating had been finished. In a few days most of your classmates would be leaving to spend the holidays with their families while you would be staying in the dorms. You were lost in your thoughts and didn't feel a presence next to you until you heard them whisper in your ear, "How about it, (l/n)?"

Startled, you jumped up only to see Kaminari fall off the couch laughing and Jiro shaking her head. Ashido put a hand on your shoulder to calm you down. 

"We were trying to talk to you but you weren't answering. Then, that thing, decided to pull that trick on you. We were wondering what you were doing for the holidays." Ashido smiled trying to keep your attention off of having the whole room focused on you. 

You looked down fiddling with your fingers as a lock of (h/c) hair fell across your face. "W-well, I'm actually going-" 

"I am here! With gifts!" Just as you were about to finish, All Might came through the door carrying a big, red bag filled with gifts. Everyone rushed over to greet him and accept their gifts. You smiled to yourself before slipping out of the common room unnoticed. You knew All Might wouldn't have a gift for you because you had asked him if he would deliver your gifts for everyone in your place. 

The next morning a majority of your classmates left the dorms to head home. You saw Ashido and Jiro off before returning to the common area. When you walked into the room you walked straight into someone. You rubbed your nose and looked up to be greeted by a pair of golden eyes.