chapter 6- art of the cupcakes

It has been three weeks since the death of applejack. her family had found her in the closet. but I made no trace that it was me who killed her. I have kept myself in the closet for those three weeks and came out for nothing. I spent every second speaking with the voices.

now, pinkie, since everyone found out about applejack a few weeks ago, it has started to die down on who did the murder. I think it's time again. they spoke. and I knew it was time to.

I stood up and opened the closet door that I haven't opened for a long time. the sunlight burned my eyes, and I turned away from the window and headed towards the stairs. I simply picked up the box of cupcakes and trotted out the door.

no pony waved at me now. they saw me once. they saw me twice. once they were fine. now they were scared. every pony backed away slowly as I made my way down the dirt paths. shutters were shut and doors were locked on every building. I rang the doorbell to carousel boutique and the door swung open. rarity stood at the door, her hair all matted and her glasses on. she gave me a surprised look then spoke.

"well hello, pinke pie! I didn't expect you to come here. er......what's in the box?" she asked me.

"cupcakes! would you like to try some?" I laughed at her.

"boy, would I! I suppose I could use a break from my sewing and a cupcake would make the perfect break time treat." said rarity as she levetated a cupcake out of the box. she set down her glasses and took a lady-like bite.

"good heavens, pinkie pie, this is delicious! what ever did you put in these? I'd like to have the recipe." rarity smiled. I said the same word as I said to applejack.

"poison!" i smiled back. rarity choked on her treat and threw the rest of the cupcake into her trash can. she spat up the part she was chewing and fell over.

I dragged her body into her shop and shut the door. and so begins my revenge.

I found her newest clothes line for photo finish and ripped them all off the rack. I tore them into thick strips of fabric and tied a dress around her back legs and her front hooves. I tied a piece of fabric tightly around her muzzle and shoved her up the stairs.

I set her in the middle of the room and looked around for anything useful. then I spotted a bundle of sewing needles. I smiled and grabbed all the needles and walked back over to rarity and waited for her to wake up.

"cupcake.....pinkie....dresses......organic beauty supplies..." I heard rarity mumble. finally she was awake. it took applejack a few minutes to become contious again but it takes rarity an hour.

"wakie wakie we've got some sewing to do!" I yelled in her ear. I took off the fabric at her mouth and let her speak first.

"pinkie pie! what is the meaning of this!? why am I all tied up with my…my…"

"all tied up with what?" I asked.

"MY DRESSES!!!!!!! THESE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DELIVERED TO PHOTO FINISH TOMORROW!!!!!!! AND THEY'RE RUINED!!! ALL MY HARD WORK, GONE!!!!!!!" rarity blared. she burst out into tears and cried like crazy. everytime she looked down at the dresses she screamed louder than anypony I ever knew. she needed to stay quiet or else somepony will definitely hear her. so I did what would make her quiet.

I slammed her body up against the wall and held her still. I took out my knife that I had cleaned and bagan my cutting. I forced her mouth open and looked inside. slowly I began to grab her tongue and slice into it. she tried to scream and worm around and my knife hit her teeth and chipped one. I grabbed her neck to get a better grip and started slicing again. little by little her tongue came more and more lose until it came apart. it was squishy and warm in my hoove, so I threw it out the window.

rarity spewed out blood right before I began my next step to making her quiet. I waited until she was done and then grabbed the sewing needle. I put the thread into the eye of the needle and tied it. I walked up to rarity, who was too hurt to do anything and I began to sew. I dug the needle into rarity's lower lip and strung it up through the upper lip. I zig zagged the needle up and down up and down all across her lips until her mouth was fully sewed shut. phase one was done. now for phase two.

I brought out my knife and rarity's eyes got big. I threw my knife directly at her hoof and it went right through it. I pulled the knife out of her limb and began to cut each of her hooves. once they were sore and bloody, I began to cut off each limb. I started with her arms and slowly plunged my knife deep into her shoulder and wiggled my knife around. rarity tried to scream. she tried. her arm almost came off in a popping motion but none the less, I did the same with the other three limbs.

rarity's eyes slowly started to fall shut and her head drooped down. she was dead. tears started to well up in my eyes but I forced them back. she was gone.

I disposed of the body and limbs and cleaned up all the blood rarity left. I smiled as I went out the door.

pinkie pie, you are truly mad. well done friend! the voices congratulated me. I could tell that they were most pleased. I didn't respond to them but they knew I was happy too.

I walked into sugarcube corner to see mr and mrs.cake standing by the doorway. I guess they came back from their trip.

"hello, pinkie. did everything go all right?" asked mr. cake.

"of course! everything was perfect. although, did you hear about applejack?" I asked with depression. although I wasn't the least bit sad.

"yes we did. what a shame. she will certainly be missed." sobbed mrs. cake. I shrugged my shoulders and headed upstairs. I closed the closet door and waited.

what do you want to talk about now, pinkie? asked the voices.

"I don't know. I'll probably stay in here until the whole rarity thing dies down just like applejack." I sighed.

"pinkie, who are you talking to up there?" I heard mrs. cake yell from downstairs.

"no one, mrs. cake. I was just reading a book out loud." I yelled back.

"somethings up with pinkie, she's always in that closet. and I think she's talking to somepony, not reading a book." I heard mrs. cake mumble to her husband.

who's next, pinkie? the voices asked me.

it hit me when I remembered it.

"oh celestia! I have to pet sit for fluttershy tomorrow!" I blurted out. the voices only said four words.

then fluttershy it is.