chapter 1- normality

I jumped vigorously up and down the stone side walk as I made my way out of sugar cube corner and down the road. it was around noon and I had promised twilight that I would help her practice a new spell.

every step or......hop I took, a mare or colt would be smiling and waving at me as I went by. it brought me so much joy to see every pony smile, even when I didn't even know who they were. but their smiles last a life time to me.

"hey pinkie! how's it going?" lyra heartstrings had asked me.

"oh its going great! and how are you today?" I asked her.

"I'm doing perfect. you have a nice day now, pinkie!" she called to me. I waved her goodbye and continued down the sidewalk.

"those are some nice juicy apples AJ!" I said to applejack as I made my way down to twilight's castle. "and those are some fine comfy sofas you have there mr. breezy! you're doing quite fine with your flowers, Rose! and keep up the bake sale mr. and mrs. cake, you're doing great!"

I bought a couple of cupcakes and sweets before I went to twilight. they were supposed to be for her, but I ate them as soon as I got them. I couldn't help myself.

as I walked to twilight's, I tripped a little over a rock and stumbled to the ground.

"oh I'm sorry, I didn't see you there!" I giggled at the rock. I stood up and brushed myself off, letting the dirt fall onto the rock I had apologized to.

I continued over to twilight's and knocked on the door with my poofy hair and my thick skull beneath it. twilight opened the door and began to have a smile on her face.

"well I'm glad you're happy to see me. I like that smile you got there. it fits your face perfectly!" I told twilight. she rolled her eyes and chuckled, giving me a slight nod to motion me to sit down on my own throne.

"gosh, it feels weird sitting in a chair that was made for my element and I. I'm just used to sitting in a wooden chair!" I beamed. I took a look around in my seat because I had only been in the castle a few times before. there were tapestries that had each of our elements and stained glass windows that dotted the walls, showing each villan we had defeated together. I turned back around in my seat and gave a smile at twilight. she returned it with a smile back and a comment.

"great to see you here pinkie. now, lets get started." twilight instruced. I was so glad to see that twilight and every pony else was happy just to enjoy even having me around. it just felt normal to me.