Treatment of a hero

Start from the beginning

"Listen here Pidge, or Katie, whatever it is your real name is, you aren't good enough to be a Paladin of Voltron. It should be me, I mean look at me compared to you, I'm handsome fit and taller than you. Your just some girl who's daddy got her into the Garrison." Then he punched me in the eye and in the gut, dropped me, and left me on the ground in green's hangar. I slowly got up, wiping a tear from my eye, and limped to my work table in the hangar. I sat on the chair, and let my tears fall, as I slowly worked in the project I started before the fiasco.

Keith

I followed Katie to her hangar, why, Well because I was scared one of the cadets that green rejected  would attack her, and I was right by the door when I heard her yell something to someone in the hangar.

'I guess I could say the same about you, last I checked, the green Paladin was on life support in the med wing.'

'Ummm, I guess I was. But I'm not dead, so would you kindly stop trying to break into green?' What?!? This dingus was trying to break into a lion?!? He really is sour about it.

'Listen here Pidge, or Katie, whatever it is your real name is, you aren't good enough to be a Paladin of Voltron. It should be me, I mean look at me compared to you, I'm handsome fit and taller than you. Your just some girl who's daddy got her into the Garrison.' I was fuming, Katie was in cuz she is a genius. I heard the sound of Katie grunting. I cautiously looked in the door and had to control myself from going up and killing the idiot then and there. He actually punched Katie, twice. Then dropped her and walked out. I saw Katie start to cry, but then the idiot was about to walk into me, so I improvised. I acted like I was just walking by, then just happened to see him.

"Cadet, may I speak to you please?"

"Sure." I led him into my hangar, then closed the door behind us.

"May I ask what this is about sir? I mean, did you decide that the lion was wrong and I'm meant to be part of Voltron?" I slowly started to turn my head at him, and when I saw his smug expression, I snarled at him. Shocking him greatly, and making him get worried.

"What's your name?"

"Kalvin, Sir." He was slightly uncomfortable, good.

"Tell me Kalvin, how long have you known Katie Holt?"

"Since elementary school, she has been in my class."

"What did she do to you?"

"I don't understand sir?"

"Tell me, what did Katie ever do to you?!?" I practically screamed at him, and this jerk paled.

"No-nothin Sir." 

"Then tell me, what made you think, beating her up, was alright? When has reducing someone to tears acceptable?!? I know sure as hell, the Garrison hates cadets with attitude and bullying issues like you do. Cuz they kicked me out for I had issues with talking to people. Now tell me, why did you just beat up Katie?!?" He was scared of me, good, I kneed to make him feel somewhat what Katie just felt.

"She shouldn't be a Paladin, only the best can. I'm the best pilot of my class, the best in physical standards, most capable, and yet there she is. The scrawny, weak, pathetic, loser, being the important Paladin. When she was only accepted into the Garrison because her daddy got lost in space." He said, and I grabbed him and had this sucker pinned to the wall in the blink of an eye.

"You listen here, and you listen good. Katie is the smartest person I've ever met, she is brave, and she is kind. That girl is also like a sister to me, so you need to get your ego in check. Katie also got into the garrison under a different identity, no connections to her father, and she got in the first Tim for her intelligence. You are lucky u won't report this to Iverson, but the next time it happens, you are gonna get reported and then kicked out of the Garrison. Am I understood?" I ask him, he is pale and slightly scared.