Chapter 1

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

"Are you sure I should go?" Zeref asked me, looking unsure.

"Yes of course" I pushed him outside "August is waiting for you, I visit him every time, it's your turn to go see him" August live in another village close to here with his wife. We go to check up on him every month, and to keep informed about each other. Father, however is very reluctant to leave.

"Take care of yourself alright?" Zeref said, concerned. I facepalmed.

"It is you who should take care of yourself, have a safe journey, come back before tomorrow noon or I will come looking for you" I kissed his cheek as I bid him farewell. He was wearing gloves under his robes and long boots so that his skin won't make a direct contact with Erza, our scarlet horse, he mounted up on her.

"Erza dear, take care of him okay, and don't be late" I patted her head as she nodded, she is a very rare horse, and is very brave. Her brown eyes promising me silently that she will take care of him. I nodded and bid them farewell as they left the village.

"(Y/n)!" Yukino ran up to me, her husband Sting and their pet cat Lector following her.

"Hey Yukino" I smiled at her.

"Is Zeref gone? Awww, I wanted to send him off too, what happened a couple days ago wasn't fair for him, it wasn't his fault" Yukino stared in the direction form where Zeref disappeared. She cares for him like her own father.

"Good morning (y/n)" Sting panted as he caught up to us.

"Good morning Sting" I smiled and looked down when I felt something brush against me. "And you too Lector" I patted him and he purred.

"Anyways, are you free?" Yukino asked with sparkles in her eyes.

"Uhh, yes" I told her with wide eyes.

"Great!!! Come and help us at the bakery, please!" Yukino ran away dragging me with her as I tried to keep up.

"Not again!" Sting said in frustration as he ran after us.

"Woah woah woah, stop right there ladies" Bacchus came in our way, making us stop. I groaned in frustration.

"What are you beauties doing here, running around with those heavenly bodies? You know, people will stare and I don't like it when people stare at what is mine" Bacchus grinned. Yukino hugged herself, feeling uncomfortable.

"The only one who will stare is you you perverted a**h**e! I'm not yours, leave us alone!" I screamed at him.

"Oh, and what if I don't, what will you do?" He teased me. My brows twitched.

"White dragon's roar!" Sting attacked the drunken wizard who was flown away, a tick mark on his forehead as he looked at us with his blue eyes. "Let's go" Sting grabbed my hand Yukino's arm and dragged us away. He is like my brother, best brother other than August.

----------

As I waited at my home for my father, I started getting worried. It was late and the weather was bad, and it is dangerous to stay outside during thunderstorms too. Zeref is late, very late, and I just can't help but worry. He is so sensitive, and quiet, I hope he isn't hurt. As I waited, I suddenly saw something scarlet running at me at full speed. As it came closer I noted the familiar face.

"Erza!!!" I called out to the scarlet steed. She came at me and pushed me towards the forest, panic evident in her brown orbs.

"Did something has happen!?! Where's Father!?!?" I asked her, my (e/c) orbs widening in shock. She nodded and I immediately took out my coat and mounted up on her. She dashed through the forest at her top speed. She expertly dodged the lightning. There was a fallen tree, and another road that hasn't been used in a long time. Erza dashed on the road and I noticed the change in temperature.