Despite how cute Jeongin looks right now, his face was filled with tears streaming down frantically. That's when I lost it. I lunged at Seungmin, knocked him off of Jeongin and aggressively pinned him onto the hardwood floor. Rage filled within me. I cupped my hands a round his neck and began to squeeze. "What the fuck did you to Jeongin!" I spat out. 

No response except eager attempts of trying to gasp for air. I tightened my grip. "Answer me you fucking piece of shit!" "Chan please stop! He's turning blue! He's going to die!" Jeongin cries from the bed. "Well that's what he fucking deserves after stealing you away from me and raping you!" I yell. "He didn't though! He was about to but you came in a stopped him so please Channie!" Jeongin cries out even more as he then begins to cradle himself. Shit, I'm scaring him. 

I quickly let go of Seungmin for Jeongin's sake. I don't want him to suffer from having PTSD from almost getting raped, to then witnessing a murder all in the same day. 

Seungmin began hacking and coughing and taking deep breaths of air. He used one hand to cup his neck and breathed heavily. "Get the fuck out of here, and don't ever lay a hand on Jeongin ever again. I don't want to see you near him, or even looking at him. If you do, I'll finish what I fucking did to you today." I threatened. "And don't think I'm all bark and no bite. If it's for protecting Jeongin then I don't care who I have to hurt. I'll gladly be in a jail cell if it's all for Jeongin." 

Seungmin stared at me with shaky eyes and did a quick nod and immediately bolted out of the door quicker than you can say '1 2 3'. I looked through Jeongin's window to see that his car exited the driveway and entered the streets. Good, he's finally gone. I then turn my attention towards the little precious boy of mine who is still in ball form. 

I slowly sit next to him on the bed, not saying a word afraid that I could upset him even more. Silence filled the room. Awkward silence. After some time, I decided to man the fuck up and began talking. "Jeongin...I'm so sor-" before I can even finish my sentence, I felt Jeongin embrace me tightly while sobbing into my chest. "I missed you Hyung!" I hear him say as he holds onto me even tighter. 

As if it was reflex I hugged him back. As tight as possible. As if our lives depended on it. That's when I saw the bruises and scratches all across his back and more places. Getting so overwhelmed about what just happened I couldn't help but let my tears fall as well. I cried into his shoulder, seeing my trickles of tears fall onto his skin and down his body. 

"I'm so sorry! Even when you were really struggling I should've been there! None of this would've happened if I never let you go. I miss you so much Jeongin. So, so, so, so fucking much you have no idea how many sleepless nights I've had just thinking about you. The shit I've done to just get my mind off you but they always come back." I cry even harder. 

"It's okay Channie. I forgive you. For the longest time, I never stopped loving you. Even after the bet." I looked at the boy in front of me. Tears slowly fading and a small smile upon his face. That's it. That's the smile. A smile that Jeongin gives that I know very well that it's real. 

I gently lift his chin up with my right hand and slowly leaned into the younger's face and he did the same. This is it. We're finally going to have our first official and consensual kiss. 

Before that could even happen, there stood two adults with the look of astonishment on their faces. Shit! It's Jeongin's parents. 

"Jeongin why is your door destroyed, and why is your body all bruised and scratched?!" Mrs.Yang asks with a slight deathly tone under-toning her voice. 

"Chan and I had sex." Jeongin says nonchalantly.

"What?!" Mr and Mrs. Yang and I all say in unison. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Wow I feel like it's been forever since I last updated! Not really it's more like a little over two weeks.

Anyways since the comeback is like less than 24 hours away I felt motivated to finish this chapter.

By the way oh my god I heard like two minutes of I AM YOU and it's sooooo gooooood!

I'm literally going to stay up for their comeback. Get it STAY up hahahah okay I'll stop.

By the way I just wanted to say thank you for all the reads, votes and comments cause yesterday I literally found out that "The Bet" ranks #1 in Jeongchan!!!

Like what!?!?!? Like I thought my glasses were fucked up or something when seeing the number. I was like "Nah it can't be a 1 it's gotta be 11"

Again thank you so much this story honestly doesn't deserve this much attention and support.
Literally this doesn't deserve to be #1 there are like tons of other Jeongchan fics that are way way way better than mine.

I'm very grateful though, thank you STAY!!!! SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!