Virus is a virus

Cry POV

        It been a while I last seen Pewdie, I looked at my phone no calls. I walked across the whole town with Virus at my side.

        “If I were you I won't go to his house,” Virus laughs.

        I clicked my tongue, “I don't know Virus he didn't show up at school too,”

        Virus stood silent I didn't care no more I am just curious of what would happen to Pewdie. After like a two hour walk I sat on the door step of his house. His car was parked in the drive way it didn't move the last time I visited him. I opened the door while Virus went into a shadow but when I looked around everything was still I tip toed all away to his room then trying to open his door, locked. This feels like a horror game I might had played long ago.

        “Pewdie opened the door now!” I banged with a shout.

        “I am a computer, I am a computer,” a mumbled from behind the door.

        I banged on the door with my fist, “Pewdie you are not a computer please let me in,”

        I felt pain through my chest slowly Pewdie came out with puffy red eyes with a smile, “I am okay Cry,”

        I slapped him across the face then folded my arms, “Tell me what is wrong!”

        He rubbed his cheek from the slap he sighed turning on the light going to the covers, “She called,”

        “Who called?” Asking while I sat on the edge of the bed, I was confused but soon enough he crawled underneath the blankets.

        “My ex,” he said.

        I could feel his shivering all I could do is grab his phone and did some little updates. No more ex girlfriends. I toss the phone to him looking the other blushing underneath my mask, “There,”

        He crawled over to me putting his head on my leg looking up with is eyes, “Can you stay the night?”

        I looked shock of the question I just nodded my head slowly. He smiled getting up slowly limping but not out of pain. He grabbed the door edge and just smiled then made a small wave. I laid in his bed looking up with a small smile the Virus appeared standing over me beside me.

        “What the fuck you doing Cry? I can't tell you to kill because of a stupid bet and you know I hate losing also I preferred to see blood from him. It is the best for me and you,”

        I looked at him in shook him what is he talking about I sat up looking at him resting my head on my knees. “What you mean you and me?”

        He seemed calm and not insane like a mere human trying to help, he sighed and smile, “Well my friend Cry I am a real Virus but I been stuck with you sense I got into you!”

        I nodded my head and Pewdie has not come back to me I got up ignoring Virus sometimes he has something smart to say but always a maniac in the inside. I sighed looking at the couch someone was talking and it was only Pewdie. I spied on him I don't want anyone hurting him.

        “Please stop I want to be alone!” he screamed almost in tears.

        I stood quiet leaning on the wall.

        “Pewds won't be happy what your doing. That conversation he is having it not for you to hear,” Virus said twirling a knife between his fingers. I rolled my eyes not saying a word to the maniac.

        “Listen to me I want no missions. I want to live a normal life,” Pewdie continued.

        Virus sighed snapping his fingers making the knife hitting above my head then grabbing my hair pulling me up, “You should get back to your room!”

        I shook my head fighting the pain. Soon enough Virus hissed and let go and disappeared into the shadows and I could tell he was bleeding in the curtains having his arms folded.

        “What? Virus? It can't be! If Virus is with Cry he needs to be eliminated or I should suffer and take the virus,” his said in a robotic voice.

        He is being controlled like he has been through his years I got up running, jumping landing on his chest, then made another flip hovering over the table and landing on my feet. He grunt in pain more human soon enough I took a glass of water and poured the water on his face giving a electrical shot run through his. I sat over him taking the headphones off from him and putting them somewhere outside. If he wants to be human I need to teach him how to not use his technology eyesight. He was asleep but I think I may have broken a rib or so.