Part of the Bro Army

Pewdiepie POV

        I hear voices through the mic from my headphones I didn't mind because I had to keep quiet. When I entered the last period class thanks from Mr. Chair hacks I could able to get there in a sec. I was human but yet I was control by the Bro Army. I didn't care because my team was the strongest that what they tell me. I haven't been eating for a couple days now I don't remember the last time I had ice creme. It was math next I was very good in each subject of course without anyone help. That Cry kid sat next to my eyes scanned him I saw his health bar full his killing spree more than 30+ his skill level harsh. I saw everything something I didn't see. Something was blocking more information. Mr. Chair tried to hack but he had no computer in his blood. Are they sure they have the wrong person or someone already got him before we did? I sighed reading the math book it was really easy. The Bro Army company taught me this before I got injected. Yes I was a test subject a human computer with bones, muscle, blood, brains, everything that every human has. It wasn't suppose to be like that of course so they us four work together. I got up walking out the door before anyone else then ended at home. I am the only one who as half power of the brain. Sometimes Stephano controls me during fighting scenes but I am on my own. There is Piggeh, the flirt in the group. I sighed starting the fire where I was with a lift of my hand.

        “Pewds, any info?” Stephano said in a french accent.

        I pulled over my headphones up to my ears good thing the cord is flexible, “Yea,”

        He chuckled, “Tell me,”

        I made a cough, “Health level full. Kills 30+. Skill level Harsh so not so great.”

        I heard a sighed, “Okay I am putting more info of all students in your head,”

        I went to the couch and laid there closing my eyes putting the headphone around my neck, this is going to hurt. I screamed in pain while information ran through my head I seen pictures of many kids and family. My eyes searching through the images and there I see Cry label bully. I feel asleep breathing deeply.

        The next morning I changed into a jacket and pants loose so in case I get into a fight. I took a step and ended up in a class room standing next to my seat. This was everyday I do use doors but when I am in a mission I like things quick. I sighed and took out the English book, I read this already. I put it back down pulling my headphones over me.

        “Hey, I am bored,” I said into the mic.

        “Want me to get Ken or Mark?” Mr. Chair ask.

        I sighed, “Yea,”

        I heard footsteps from the background, it was Ken ha ha my friend, “Hey Ken here what up?”

        I sighed of boredom, “Lets play a game,”

        He chuckled, “Very well what kind of game?”

        I thought for a moment, “Any not picky,”

        He laughed a little louder, “Yea I know here get a controller from your house and we play some Mount your Friends,”

        I focused grabbing a wire then hacking into it making it connect to myself. We played over 15 minutes then we had to stop I hate playing with my eyes it hurts my head. I put the controller back to my house while Cry entered the mask. I read him again his stats hasn't change except his kill level it went up to ten. This wasn't right I played the news in my head there was nothing about killing. I went back to reality and seeing Cry staring at me with a smirk behind his mask. I scan his mask and all I saw was error all over the place, my head pound making me fall into a sleep.

        When I woke up I was in the nurse and I know on the Bro Army must had a sigh on me wait who came down here with me? Mark! I looked around and no sign of him I sighed. Guess he left when I pulled the headphones then I noticed my set wasn't there. With my fabulous eyes I scan the whole building for it, there was no sign. I couldn't call to the Bro Army they must do something before somebody puts in on. I feel to the ground then getting back up. I never used this much of my mind I tried to hack into the computers it worked, I put on the screen find my head set! With a little heart at the end with a fabulous face. I was human right I couldn't do anything but wonder the whole building nothing seemed to work. Damn it I had no clue where was my head set. I sighed seeing Mark leaning against the wall with hands behind his back. I gave him a sharp glance and he looked back at me.

        'Found the headphones?' I said with my lips.

        He nodded his head pointing at the door where he was. That easy huh? Did he get my message? I walked passed him grabbing the gun I kicked the door open having the gun near me. I looked around and I see Cry staring at it when he tried to reach it a quickly grab a hold of it putting it around my neck. I could feel the wire going in my nape everything came back then shut down.

         “What! What!” I yelled. I fell on my knees I couldn't contact anyone. I am going to be in trouble. I looked at Cry he just smiled with a smirk. He came up to him tossing fist their were weak so it was easily doge but I couldn't fight.