Human Computer

Cry POV

        Why is he keeping dodging my attacks? Then in a split second I felt a sharp pain through my leg when I looked down I was shot from his gun. He put his arms around me laying down in the nurse bed. What the hell is going on, I felt a sharp pain through my leg when I looked down blood dripped down. His hands red from the blood. I looked at him he didn't look human for a second I questioned myself for a second.

        “He is human but a hybrid,” Virus said in my head.

        “What kind of hybrid?” I asked.

        He chuckled, “Half computer and half human,”

        I shook my my head, “A robot?”

        He laughed harder and more insanity, “No are you a idiot Cry?”

        I grind my teeth until I felt a hand on my chest I woke up, it was him that dirty blonde and I wasn't in my house. He titled his head and smiled.

        “Hello Cry! Nice to meet you,” he said.

        I just nod my head I was confused yes I was, wait didn't he pulled a bullet at me. My anger took over me then all of sudden I was on a broken glass table. I heard a faint whimper.

        “What the?” I asked.

        “That was my good table! Well good thing you broke it I didn't need anymore,” he said sadly.

        I got off from the broken glass taking the shards off of me, “Why so I broke your property should you be mad?”

        He laughed leaning back on the couch like nothing ever happen, “That table was giving from my ex,”

        I felt a pity for the man and Virus said he was human, “Was she ...”

        He cut me off, “She left me because she knew I was something else,”

        He looked down on the ground helping be because I couldn't get my eyes off of his sadden eyes, they seemed lost. He picked up the broken glass one by one I didn't see tears but I did see sadness.

        “What do you mean something else?” I asked.

        He stopped tapping his headphones then went back picking up the glass, “She thought I was not human like everyone else. She saw me as a …. computer,”

        After he said that word I froze he looked perfectly human to me, I saw tears run down his face yup he is human. When I reached out to him Virus took over a pulled me away.

        “Are you an idiot! He is a killer like you!” Virus yelled.

        That was right I was a killer, “Pewdie what are you?”

He looked up at me with a kind smile tossing the glass into the trash, then he came up to me wrapping cloths were I was cut. He sighed, “I have computer blood and human blood, making me have control half of my brain. So the only thing I could do is memorize everything, read others profiles, and teleport. So if you want you could call me a computer like everyone else does anyway,”

I put my hand on his shoulder what am I doing? “Your not you cried,”

I got up seeing his face light up while he rubs his cheek, “See you later,”

I shook my head and walked out of the door. I didn't know where I was I was middle of no where, trees were everywhere, a concrete road that ends to his house. Where was he? Virus came out of his hiding hold a gun I rolled my eyes.

“Cry I am your only friend! Remember he may betray you!” He yelled.

I shook my head, “He seemed harmless,”

He made a small growl, “You don't understand! He is a killer! A human computer!”

I ignored Virus making him leave I walked down the road until I heard shoot coming from Pewdie house. I quickly ran but no one was in the house and the broken table was gone, that was fast. I went to the back seeing Pewdie there holding a pistol shooting the trees far off. I opened the door then he pulled his gun down he seemed shock that I was here.

“Cry I am sorry I thought you were gone!” he yelled, “Did any of the bullets get to you?”

I laughed sitting on the steps but then I noticed my wound was heal he titled his head with a smile.