She saw Hunter sat to one of the table.

"Hunt! Are you okay?" she asked when she saw him holding an ice pack.

He sadly looked up at her. "I'm sorry Annie, I think Logan misunderstood us. Maybe he heard us but only a piece of our conversation thats why he reacted that way."

She sat beside him and looked around. The party was already over. Some of their visitors left after the commotion while some who choose to stay are mostly a Circle F staff and they were silently chatting while drinking.

"I'll explain to him when he came back. Don't worry Hunt, Logan will understand, he's very sensible person I know." she comforted her friend.

Hunter.

Hunter, is her childhood friend. He was her first crush and her first suitor. But they didn't end up to boyfriend and girlfriend thing. At first they tried to date but later on they discovered that they didn't have a chemistry. But for her, he remain as her ideal man.

Hunter grown to be a very fine, good looking man. He has this looks of a famous tootpaste model with a very an appealing smile. He effortless charm gathered a lot of admirers from middle age women up to the infant. And he used that looks to charm all his patients. He is now a doctor in profession. A general physician.

"Lets cross our fingers for that but now you need to rest its your wedding tomorrow." Hunter rose on his seat and helped her to stand up.

She timidly smiled at him. "You too, you can take one of the guest room, Hunt"

"Don't bother, I'll just drive back home. Good night Annie." he smiled and kissed her forehead before he went out of the house.

She just wait for Hunter to drove his car out of the ranch before she went up to her room. She occupied a room that was adjacent to Logan's room.

She took a deep breath when she passed Logan's room. It was strange feeling knowing he was out to somewhere. For a short period of time she was getting used of Logan's presence.

She just opened her door to make sure she'll see Logan if he came back any minute. She waited for him over two hours but sleep consumed her--Logan didn't go home for the whole night.

Logan Jacob Finn.

Logan Jacob Finn, the only son of a richest rancher in Montana and a distillery heiress in Los Angeles. The Finn owned most of the land in Montana while the Jacob owned a biggest multi millions company in California.

Gregory Finn was her father's bestfriend. They were friend since grades school. While Logan's father was a rancher, her father Dave, was a farmer. The Ford owned a multi millions company that manufactured a different corn products.

Logan and her grow up like a cat and a dog. A mortal enemy for short. But things change when her Uncle Greg and his wife died tragically.

Her heart softened for Logan when she saw his vulnerability during that period. She was there    and since then she never left his side. She even took his responsibilities in Circle F.

Logan was in his last year in college during the time. She was the one who helped run the ranch while he was in California completing a few months of his degree.

Thinking off, Logan and her grown as a mortal enemy thats why Hunter also grown not in a good term with Logan. And the rivalry and fued got more ignited when Logan courted her and they became partner because his father interfered her decision.

Logan couldn't worked out his jealosy toward Hunter. He always told her that Hunter had a sercet intimate feeling for her. She knew Logan was a very possessive kind of boyfriend.

While thinking of Logan, a middle ages woman entered her room clad with her sweetest smile.

"Miss Anne, you need to get ready. The hairdresser and the make up artist are already downstairs." Martha, Logan's sixty years old maid entered her room.

She smothened her pajamas and slowly went down on her bed.

"Martha, was he safely home?" she asked while she faced her elegant wedding dress.

Martha took a long deep breath. "Not yet, his friends still looking for him.

That moment she knew Logan wouldn't come for their wedding.

After three hours, everybody were ready, the ranch backyard dressed with white lilies, the food were ready to serve a minute after the wedding. She was also ready and so nervous.

She was trying to feel herself relax but when her mother entered her room with this face like somebody's dying. Then she already know.

"The wedding is off." her mother sadly said and sat beside her--hugged her tightly.

They all went silent for a few minutes.

"Okay." she just shortly replied.

"I'm so sorry Anne." her mother smoothened her face, trying to makes her feel alright.

She bite her lower lip. "Don't worry Mother, I will be fine." she said, trying to hold her emotion.

A cold lump was already building in her stomach--in any moment she'll explode.

"Excuse me Mom."

She turned toward the bathroom and locked herself inside and silently cried. She felt her heart tore into pieces.

Sadly, she just now realized that she was truly in love with Logan.

***
Hello everyone, lets start the story of Logan and Anne. I hope you can also support their story. Thanks!
For more updates you can follow my wattpad account.
---HannaLuna