8

Guess who's back, back, back. Back again, again, again.

Lmao I'm such a loser. But I'm back, I was involved in my school's musical for the past month so been busy but that's all done so...

Anyway, enjoy this chapter.

Scarlett

"I think I heard someone out there," Eleanor whispered for the fifth time since we've been in there. I didn't want to end up ignoring her and someone actually being out there, so I decided to listen for a second to make sure. But I couldn't hear anything other than the buzz of the water fountain beside the closet door.

"I don't hear anything... just keep quiet, we're safe in here. It's a miracle the door was left open, let's not make a reason for our luck to fail us." She nodded and went back to sulking in the corner. Her wound stopped bleeding a while ago, but she claimed it still hurt. I wanted to help but the only thing in here was cleaning supplies and bleach wasn't going to make her wound feel better.

I stared at Eleanor's phone longingly, wanting to hear from Louis but the battery died a few minutes after I talked to him. Damn IPhones.

All of a sudden I hear a gasp before multiple crashes echoed through the small closet. I looked up with wide eyes as I saw brooms, mops, and cleaner fall off of the shelf. Eleanor stood in the middle of it all with a shocked expression.

"You did not j-"

But I didn't get to finish. The echo of heavy footsteps countered me speechless. My heart rate quickened along with my breathing. No no no no no.

"Oh my God," Eleanor whimpered. I could of slapped her, or maybe shove a cleaning cloth in her mouth, anything for her to shut up.

I looked around frantic, there has to be somewhere for us to hide. And there was, a smal space in the corner, the shelf stopped just before the wall, enough room for a body to go in. But just one...

"Get in there," I whispered quickly just as the footsteps were outside of the door. Quickly she followed my orders and got in, getting as close to the wall - out of side - as possible.

I winced as the door slammed open behind me. Maybe if I stayed still he wouldn't see me? I'd be an idiot if I thought that were true.

The coldest voice I swear I have ever heard reached my ears, after ten seconds of silence, of them just standing there looking at me - mocking me.

"Get out."