5

Louis

Two hours.

It's been two hours since the shots were fired and nothing has happened. The more minutes that went by the more anxious I got and the more I itched to get out that door and look for Scar. She was out there. Alone. I was going crazy not knowing she was okay. 

I attempted many times to get up and go, but every time someone held me back and my classmates pleaded for me to be quiet and not draw attention to us. I even tried asking calmly if I could quietly go search for her but Mr. Norm assured when the authorities start evacuating, they'll get her. But what if it's too late? 

No.

I squeezed my eyes shut, rubbing them with the palm of my hand, and attempted to take a few deep breaths. She was fine... We were fine.

"Hey," the kid beside my whispered. For a second I didn't respond, continued to put my head in my hands. Until he whispered again. I snapped my head up with a glare, not really in the mood for a "friendly chat".

"What do you want, Nick?!" I hissed, annoyed when he obviously didn't notice my agitation.

"This is quite boring isn't it? I mean, can't they just come in and take the guy down or whatever?" He rambled on, glancing around the classroom as if it were the first time in there. I continued to shoot daggers, my wrist twitching to push his head over to get his attention and conversation to move onto the next person. 

"That's not how it works."

"But it would be easier, right? Hey, isn't your girl out there? Man, that must be some scary shit, being all al-"

"Shut up Nick!" I growled, louder than I should.

"Shhh!"

"Louis!" Mr. Norm hissed with gritted teeth, getting me to shut up and quiet down. I ignored everyone's protests and returned my deathly look to Nick.

"Listen if you don't shut the h.ell up, when we get out of this I will not hesitate to kick your ass," I returned to whispering, if this were any other situation I wouldn't of listened, but I was too wound up, stressed, and pi.ssed off.

"Geez, I was just making conversation."

"Well I don't want it. The sooner you shut your mouth - the sooner we get out of here, got it?"

"Got it," he mumbled back with a scoff.

I knew I was letting the anger get to me, but I didn't have time for that s.hit. I had to think, and I had to think fast. I was letting her be locked inside the deserted and unsafe halls any longer. I needed a plan to get out that door somehow, someway. I just needed to wait for the right moment, and I prayed to god that came as fast as humanly possible.

-

-

-

This one kind of sucked but oh well. Honestly I struggle writing POVs for characters other than the ones I've created myself, because I want them to be a certain way but also have the traits they have in real life and it's hard to think of what their actual reaction would be or what their opinion/thought would be at that certain moment.