Joined

"I'm nervous. What if I trip over my own two feet?" I say.

"You are not going to trip, you are going to walk to your husband-to-be and you are going to get married, today. Now quite moving and let me do the last touches to your hair." Amelia sternly tells me.

Amelia finishes my hair then I put my flats on. I look in the mirror, and I am scared. I have all kinds of what if's in my head. All I know right now, is I have to get in place, because the wedding is about to start.

"Thank you Newt, for walking me." I smile at Newt.

"My pleasure." Newt says, smiling back. My dad is not alive to be here and walk me, so Newt has became like a brother to me so I asked him to walk me.

We start walking down and I try my hardest not to fall, we make it to the alter, and I did not fall. Newt kisses my cheek then looks up at Mason. "Take care of her." He says, with a stern look on his face. Mason nods his head then looks at me with a big smile and it looks as if there are tears in his eyes.

"Are we ready?" The Vow Master says. Mason and I both nod our head to begin.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses. Today, we are joining Alexandra Adams and Mason Sparits, in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace." He says. No one speaks, Mason and I just stare at each other smiling.

"You may start your vows." He says.

"Alexandra, after we say I do, you will have my last name, Sparits. When I first laid eyes on you, I wanted to get to know you. I got to know you, and I wanted the rest of my life with you. I would not change a thing. I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with you, and this baby. I love you so much. I want to be joined with you." Mason speaks his vows. He has me crying now, that was so sweet.

"Mason, I can't wait to say my last name is Sparits, I can't wait to be joined to you. I am so happy to say you are mine. I am so happy I met you, and did not give up on trying to find love. I found the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, and that is you. You stole my heart. I love you so much." I say, while still crying.

"Alright, Mason, repeat after me." He says.

"I, Mason, take you, Alexandra to be my wife, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." Mason repeats.

"Alexandra, repeat after me." He says.

"I, Alexandra, take you Mason, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward until death do us part." I repeat.

"Do you, Mason, take Alexandra, to be your wife?" He asks.

"I do." Mason responds.

"Do you, Alexandra, take Mason, to be your husband?" He asks.

"I do." I also respond. Mason and I give each other the rings that we will have for the rest of our life, the rings that shows we are joined.

"I give you this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." We both say in sync.

"By the power vested in me by the State of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." He says. Mason grabs me and starts kissing me passionately.

"I present to you Mr. And Mrs. Sparits." He says. Everyone stands up applauding us.

"I am so happy to be joined to you, for as long as I live." We both say in sync.

Alexandra Sparits.

This is the last chapter for this story

This is the last chapter for this story. I hope it was very well enjoyed. Word count, 808.