Now This Is The Story All About- Muahahahaha!

Start from the beginning

"If I was your penguin, I'd never let you go. Keep you in my igloo-- you'd never be alone. I can feed you fishies any time you want. If I was your penguin, yo, yo,yo, what it do? Chillen' in this ice house that you like to call igloo. Swag, swag, swag- that's me..." Vanessa sings.

"What is that song?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"I bet you that Justin Bieber will have the same song out in 2012!" Vanessa says and I roll my eyes. Maybe he will, or something more practical.

Well... He kind of looks like a girl.

Don't you dare mess with the Biebz.

Oh look who's decided to show up. It's been a while, how are you today?

Terrible now. DO NOT DISS THE HAIR.

So my conscience tells me to not diss someone similar to a porcupine.

How dare you? VANESSA LOVES PORCUPINES! APOLOGIZE!

"I'm sorry!" I shout at Vanessa.

"You should be," she says sternly and I give her a 'what the hell' look because she says it as if she knows exactly what I'm thinking.

Maybe she doesn't...

You don't make any sense.

Maybe I don't...

Your doing it again.

Maybe I'm not..

STOP IT!

Maybe I wont..

Go away!!... Hello? Come back!

I sigh and Vanessa stares at me with her licks puckered out like a duck. I raise an eyebrow and she makes a weird noise with them.

"Try it, it's fun," she says and I try but fail miserably.

"You suck," she pouts and I roll my eyes, throwing a pen at her.

"I see your pen and raise you a straw!" she exclaims, picking up a straw but dropping it, screaming out loud in pure horror.

"THERE'S A STRAW ON MY TABLE! SOMEONE GET IT AWAYYYY!!!" she shouts and I stand up, raising my hands up by my head to show everyone it wasn't me.

"What's the big deal?" I ask her and she shakes her head, glaring at me.

"Like you don't," she says.

"Like I don't?" I ask her, confused. Doesn't she mean ' Like you don't know'?

"I'm glad you understand. Good day," she says, walking out of the Grill... Well I should say crawling out of the Grill-- that's what she did anyway.

I sigh and walk outside, bumping into something hard. I roll my eyes and look up, seeing Damien glare down at me.

"Can't you move?" he asks and I scoff, pushing him away from me. He shrugs and walks into the Grill as I walk away, out into the woods.

"Hello," a voice says. I sigh and turn around to face Katherine who has a smile on her face like she's just won an award for being the Best Bitchy Vampire.

"Goodbye," I say, walking away from here. She follows me and I come to a stop when I see Klaus walking up to us. She looks at him and darts away while I stand there, raising an eyebrow.

"Can I have my coffins?" he asks.

"I don't know.. Can you?" I taunt him. He rolls his eyes and I look behind him seeing Elijah walking up to the two of us.

"I don't understand why you must follow me everywhere," Klaus sighs, turning to look at Elijah. I shrug and fold my arms over my chest as Elijah shoves his hands into his pockets.