Chapter 3: Lost

Cholè walked through the changing forest. The red hue from the sunset leaked through the now red trees.

Her black Chucks left a simple design in the brown mud under her feet. The only sound filling the musty air was the dried leaves, fallen from the trees, crunching under Chloe's feet.

A strong gust of wind came wipping through, sending leaves dancing through the air.

Cholè spots a simple white building, one like an office, up ahead. The setting sun left a beautiful golden outline around said office.

As Cholè approaches, she notices all but one light is on. A simple wooden door sits in the middle, showing no sound from the inside.

Cholè places a small hand on the cold, golden doorknob. A chill ran down her spine, telling her she shouldn't, but she still turned the knob.

The door slowly creaked open, a cool gust of wind hit Cholé as she sqinted against the dark.

She was able to make out a small room, nothing in it. A simple light hanging from the ceiling, swaying gently as Cholé closes the door behind her.

In the middle of the wall sat an old-fashion television. Cholé walked up to the television, finding a V.H.S. tape sitting on top.

She picks the tape up lightly, slowly turning the smooth surface over in her hand. She notices a V.H.S. playing sitting under the television, as curiousity strikes again, Cholé slides the blank tape in.

She watches as the tape starts to rewind slowly, then speeds up. The simple whip of the tape echoed around the empty room.

Then the room feel still. Cholé brought up a shaking hand, slowly pressing the play button. The tape started ticking down, starting to play.

~Tape~

A girl, around 16, sat in a simple wooden chair. Her lime colored eyes were covered in a red blindfold. While her once thin lips were covered in a thick duct tape.

Her once neat low cut dark red sweater was messed up over her more busty frame. Her black tights were torn, stained with dirt, while her black low cut boots stayed untouched.

A figure, dressed in a long black trench coat, stepped onto screen. A white t-shirt with a black tie underneath hung tightly underneath.

His black leggings formed to his legs as his combats boots echoed with every step.

The girl's once wavy strawberry blonde hair, first layer tied into a small ponytail, now hung messy over her head. Her freckled face gleamed with sweat.

The figure then came back on screen once again. His gloved hand held stiftly onto a syringe, filled with some sort of substance. Footsteps from the hidden male rang throughout the empty room.

The girl started mumbling, cursing and crying out to the male who was now standing arms length away.

The male laughed lightly, pushing the skinny needle into the girls freckled neck.

Screams of agony arose fron the teen, as she trashed around in the chair, trying to shake the male off of her.

Then the video cuts out.

Silence fills the air yet again.

Unwanted.

Haunting.

~Back to reality~

Cholé stood there, afraid to move. The cool air from the crack of the door changed into a thick, suffocating wind.

Cholé's hands begins to shake as she gets a strong urge to look around. Her misty brown eyes, normally filled with excitement, held true fear.

Her breathing quickened while she turned hesitantly behind her. The one small ray of light shown through the door and onto a stain on the floor.

Cholé's feet shook as she took small steps. The flooring creaked under her Chuck's. As she neared the stain she made out a dried, blood-like stain.

Cholé knelt beside the stain. The cool stone floor sent shivers down her spine.

Her shaking, small hand glazes the stain, careful not to touch it. The stain, cool yet warm, gave off many wrong signals to Cholé.

Her blood ran cold as she soon realized what was going on. Where she was.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a heavy wooden door opening besides Cholé. Light poured through, illuminating the dim, small room.

A woman, around the age of 23, walks through. She dirty blonde hair moves shiftly as she scans her musty surroundings.

Her teal eyes fall swiftly apon Cholé's smokey brown eyes. Her knee high black boots creaked the stone tiles under her feet, ringing through the empty room.

A button-on hood layed nicely over a white blouse tucked into her black leggings. A black, sleaveless vest hugged onto the women's mid-section, revealing a badge on her right sleave.

She knelt down beside Cholé. Her voice was quite, almost unsure. "You alright kid?"

Cholé went to speak, but her voice caught itself in her throat, coming out in a hush whisper. "Was that...Noël?"

Noël was one of the bullies. She never talked much, and when she did she normally would get cut off by Tori, the "leader".

With her black crop-top and low torn jean shorts, she seemed older then she was. Her knee high black high heal boots hugged unto the fishnet leggings underneath.

Her black, straight hair, shaved on the sides, was pulled back into a high pony-tail. Her dark, beautiful green eyes seemed misplaced when it comes to the rest of her resting-bitch-face.

Then the last girl, Silveya. A simple black and white striped turtleneck was tucked into her black jeans. Simple black Converse hidding underneath.

A light blonde hair, almost white was tied into a messy bun. Her light blue, almost white again, eyes always almost filled with guilt.

The lady sat there, her emotionless face twisted into a surprised look. One Cholé came to know all to well.

The lady swallowed hard, trying to avoid the question. "I should introduce myself before I give any information away. The name's Tamara. Tamara Rery. What about you?"

Tamara's gaze still locked unto Cholè's softens up some. "It's Cholé L'ange."
Cholé tilts her head questioning manner, hoping to get an answer out of Tamara. "Was that Noël, and what did they do to her?"

================================

What's up my dollies, ragdoll here. A new chapter is here. I did it!

School has seemed to lay off the homework, so I don't have a summary due the next day...in all subjects. I'm also ending H.S.D soon, which is where I get the most homework in. That's good in many ways.

So I might be able to post more often now. Thanks for being patient.

I might start an art book, since I have a lot of charters (20 from what I know off the top of my head) and just art based off this story.

So you might see that soon, but I'm still debating.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Untill next time, stay strange.