"You have me too, you know," he said. Brooke smiled and looked out the kitchen window, missing the blush that was now spreading across Stiles' face. "And Scott, and uh, Allison. I'm pretty sure Danny would care about you if we asked him. Though, I don't think he's my biggest fan..."

"I wonder why," Brooke laughed, remembering how he used Danny to hack into a computer and exploited Derek to get him to do so. Stiles joined in with her, chuckling and running a hand over his head again.

His hand fell to the counter, landing right on top of Brooke's. His breath caught in his throat when she stopped him from moving it away, instead grabbing his hand in her own and squeezing it.

Brooke found herself leaning in closer to the spastic boy in front of her. His left hand stayed in her right, and she used her left hand to grab his shoulder. She could hear his heartbeat, it's speed mirroring that of her own.

Just as Brooke began to close her eyes, a sharp pain went through her head, causing her to wince and fall forward.

Stiles grabbed her by the arms, keeping her from falling to the floor. She squeezed her eyes tightly, trying to block out the pain.

"Brooke?" She heard Stiles ask. "Whoa, are you okay? Brooke, what's happening?"

Brooke opened her eyes, and Stiles nearly dropped her when he saw that they were a bright red. She turned her head side to side, but instead of seeing Stiles in front of her, she saw the inside of a nice car.

Her vision turned, and she let out a gasp when she saw Melissa McCall in the passenger side of the car. A familiar hand reached to change the gear shift, and Brooke instantly knew who it was.

The pain went through her head again, and she fell out of the chair and onto her knees, Stiles keeping his arms wrapped around her. Brooke closed her eyes, but this time when she opened them she saw the familiar brown of her kitchen floor.

"What the hell?" Stiles asked. Brooke looked up to him in fear. "What?"

"I...I think Peter is with Scott's mom."

******

The second those words came tumbling out of Brooke's mouth, Stiles was yanking her towards his car. They were climbing into his jeep as Scott called Stiles.

"Yeah, we know. Brooke and I are on our way," Stiles said as soon as he answered.

"What do you mean know? You're with Brooke?" Scott asked through the phone.

Stiles looked at Brooke, silently begging her to come up with a response.

"Look, Scott, I'm not exactly sure how I saw it, but I did," She said. Scott didn't linger too much on her answer, too worried about his mother. He gave them the name of the restaurant she told him, and they set off in the right direction. After driving for a few minutes, Brooke rolled down the window and stuck her head out of it.

"What are you doing?" Stiles asked, a confused smile on his face.

"Seeing if I can find them by scent," Brooke said.

"You can smell people like werewolves can?" Stiles asked.

"Not exactly," Brooke said. "But I can smell an Alpha. There!" She pointed to a small gray car parked on the side of the road. She sat back in her seat, buckling her seat belt. "What are you gonna do?"

Brooke got her answer when Stiles ran the front of his jeep into the cars back bumper. She flew forward slightly and rubbed her neck, sending Stiles a glare. "A warning would've been nice."