6 Cielia's Rage

A\N: this a bit short and it is all I could come up with. Sorry for the wait guys. Enjoy the chapter!

Sebastian arrived to work earlier than usual but it was for the sake of the workers. If he was there while Cielia glared at everyone present she wouldn't hurt them. Sebastian took notes on the demoness as he observed her behaviour.

1. She kept to herself most of the time.
2. She only got angry when someone insulted her.
3. Must wait until she stopped singing to greet her, or her temper would last all day.
4. Her hunger had to be taken care of before the building was full of the staff members.
5. Cielia only knew Latin and very little English.

His boss examined the notes and asked about that "thing's" hunger. Sebastian took great offense to his boss calling Cielia a thing or beast, as he often did.
His boss struck Sebastian with a slap to the face and Cielia yanked at the chains, yelling in fury at that man. The chains cried out in agony as the demon pulled and yanked her eyes glowing as the room darkened to black.

Sebastian grew worried for the little demoness and knew she had seen something she hated; violence. She hated seeing those she loved hurt and even the simplest hit would anger her. The pitter-patter of bare feet hit the floor inside of the room made both men edgy. Sebastian's boss was thrown against the wall and held up by his shirt callor.

Cielia growled like a farel animal, her teeth bared with her red eyes blazing hatred and anger. Well, Sebastian was in shock to say the least. Cielia wasn't kidding when she said she would protect him. Sebastian regained his bearings and he had to stop Cielia.

"Cieila expectare! Prohibere! Quaeso, quid occidit emu! Fecit errorem, vadat. Tibi non opus ultra sanguis in manibus vestris. Placere mi. (Wait Cieila! Stop! Please, don't kill him!  He made a mistake, let him go. You don't need anymore blood on your hands. Please my dear.)" He shouted but grew quiet when said the last words.

"Non nocuerunt tibi! His sic illi opus esse ut poenas! Non possum enim non permittere eum ad evacuandam! (He hurt you! He needs to be punished! I can't allow him to get away with that!)" She shouted back clearly unhappy with the man's actions to her beloved friend.