4 Imprisioned

Cielia was hungry her stomach ached from the lack of souls and her heart was torn in two. Her lover Azazel had been at her side for many years until the number of humans fell to the point of extinction. They couldn't feed on souls like they used to, Azazel had left at dawn before Cielia woke up and returned at midday with a soul or two. He gave her more of his share or sometimes all of his meal.

Cielia knew something was wrong with her lover but he said he was doing just fine. One day Azazel gave Cielia a drink of water with a heavy dose of sleeping syrup to knock her out. She fell to the ground with a "thud", Azazel took her to a room behind the alter. He wrapped her in bandages that would make the souls Cielia had eaten last longer than normal.

He laid his beloved in the stone coffin and slid the lid shut. His system was slowing down and all of his body functions placed themselves in an emergency status as he went into suspended animation. His body was hidden farther back in the tomb as the passage and the church became lost to time. Cielia knew she was alone again if only Azazel hadn't given her more than her share.

Cielia hated being alone, she only hoped to see Azazel and be with him. She never lost her hopes of that chance. Her thoughts replayed all of the happiest memories she had.

Sebastian watched from the other side of the glass showing the autopsy room. The girl laid there unmoving, he knew she was going to hate everyone here. They cut her open to see her organs, her stomach was larger than it should have been. Everything else seemed to be in the right place and the right size.

The doctors stitched the girl back up but were in shock as her skin peracticly ate the stitches, sealing her skin back together. The boss watched in amazement that this sight but knew the needed to have this demon locked away. The strongest chains were place on the girl's neck, wrists, and ankles as she was place in the middle of the lab.

Seconds after the girl woke up and Sebastian knew she didn't want to here chained up like an animal.

"Who are you?" The boss asked but he only got a cat-like hiss from the girl.

Her red eyes landed on Sebastian who looked just like her lover, Azazel. The black hair, copper red eyes and pale skin. She couldn't help but want him to get her far away from this place. She opened her mouth to speak but Sebastian was the only one who could understand her.

"Cielia est nomen meum, miseris hominibus. (My name is Cielia, wretched humans.) Videre potest, Azazel, amica mea in vobis humanum. Sed non eo, quia tibi non invenient me et ut amica mea in domum suam. Quamquam poterat adhuc in te: profunde in meam. (I can see my love, Azazel, in you human. But you are not him, I know my love would find me and take me home. Although, he could still in you, deep in your soul.)"

Sebastian translated her words on a notepad he had with him and her words were in latin. Cielia was suddenly covered in navy smoke, then everyone saw a shadow as the smoke cleared. Their jaws dropped then Sebastian closed his quickly. Cielia was beautiful, her long blueish tail twitching. Sebastian could tell by the slightly darker spots that she was a Leopard Demon. (Pic Above)

Cielia's cat ears twitched as her hair was slightly longer and worn in two long strands tied back with two white ribbons. Sebastian saw an image flash through his head, it was of Cielia and someone who looked like him. The only difference was that the look-a-like was an inch taller than Sebastian and his name was Azazel. This was a memory Cielia shared with Sebastian in case he remembered anything about her, or what had been for her and her lover.

Sebastian's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates he remembered Cielia to a point she was still beautiful when he first saw her despite her over-powering hunger attack. The boss looked at Cielia as a threat to his staff, and gave his orders.

"Michaelis go home and get some rest. But the girl will be put in solidarity confinement, she's to dangerous to keep here."

"Sir she doesn't understand what you're saying, I'll have to translate for her."

His boss nodded a watched as Cielia stopped her thrashing around. She looked at him and listened intently to his words.

"Dixit dominus meus tu sola ponatur vinclis nimium periculosum putabat hic cum omnibus vobis. (My boss said you're be put in solitary confinement, he thinks you're too dangerous to keep here with everyone else.)"

"Qui timet est a me. Non nocere aliis non noceat, nisi me prius. (He is just afraid of me. I don't harm others unless they harm me first.)"

"I videre. (I see.)"

Sebastian saw the girl looked sad about something but what? Was it about being alone or being chained up? Maybe it was both, Sebastian could only guess. Cielia looked up with a sorrow filled gaze she didn't want to be alone or to be chained up like an animal but the only thing Cielia hated most was spending her days hungry.

"Non vis esse solum. Et hoc non potest stare, quia est molesta. His qui oderunt te vincula, et fames non nocuerunt mihi: agitare mente captus est incipiens enim animarum hominum... manducare non possum solus illud... (I don't want to be alone. I can't stand it, that is painful. I hate these chains they hurt and my hunger is starting to drive me insane... human souls are the only thing I can eat...)"

"Nunc vestri 'esurientem, ne tu?(You're now hungry, aren't you?)"

Cielia nodded her eyes shining a deeper red due to her hunger becoming too much right then and there. She bared her teeth trying to keep herself together, which was hard. Sebastian had to report back his boss before he did so he said

"Et videbo vos, Cielia. Promitto. (I will see you tomorrow, Cielia. I promise.)"