Chapter 1

It was raining, but that didn't stop me. While I was walking through the alley to get home I realized what was about to happen when this older man walked towards me. I tried turning around, but he grabbed me and punched me trying to knock me out of conscious. He was faster and stronger than me, but I was smarter. I'm very flexible, I kicked him where it counts. He fell to the ground and I ran. I ran all the way home without looking back. When I got to the house I slung the door open and locked it behind me. I was completely soaked, bruises on my face, and blood dripping from my nose. That's when my dad walked in. Before he realized what had happened, he pushed me into the wall and screamed at me. I tried explaining to him why I was late, but he didn't care. I stumbled up to my room and burst into tears. I washed up and when I got out I heard my mom and dad arguing down stairs. I took my towel and started rubbing it against my hair, trying to calm down. My mom burst through my door and hugged me tight and told me to pack. I knew what had happened, we were leaving my dad. Finally. In the morning I had all my stuff together and me and my mom left for a hotel. While we walking in, I saw someone. Not just anyone, but I saw Dan Howell. I was freaking out! My mom told me go ahead so I walked up to Dan, and wow. He's tall. "Can I get a picture with you?" I calmly asked him, but on the inside I was dying. In a good way though. We took the picture when he asked, "are you visiting here?" I sighed, "no, Something happened last night with my dad and we don't have a place to stay so we borrowed some money from my grandma for food. It's not much, but we will survive." I started tearing up, but I held it in. I wasn't about to cry in front of my idol. "Well, I trust you, would you and your mom like to come over to my flat until you have everything straightened out?" "I'm not gonna lie, I would love to, I don't know about my mom, but I don't want to be a burden." "It's fine! You've been having a ruff time, I would love to help." "Okay." I agreed and we walked over to my mom and told her everything.