Chapter 6

You woke up to the sound of your door swinging open. Sam was standing in the doorway.

"Dean wanted me to get you up so that I could keep an eye on your while he went after the witch." You nodded and slowly crawled out of bed, not even bothering to change into actual clothes.

The two of you sat down on the couch, turning on Jeopardy again. Sam was loving it, but you were a bit bored. Then you got another throbbing headache. The last one hadn't ended well, so you got Sam's attention.

"Sam.." You grunted, clutching your head.

"Y/N? What's wrong?"

"Change-" was all you could get out. You bent over, pressing your palms into your temples again. The pain slowly subsided this time, but you stayed hunched over.

"Y/N.. Are you okay?" He put a hand on your back. You tried to respond, but all that came out was a short meow. You looked up with wide eyes, and he only returned the look. Your mouth was now catlike, your nose included. Your teeth had been sharpened to points, and whiskers escaped from your cheeks.

        Your eyes started to water again, this time from pure terror. You were getting closer to becoming a cat, and you didn't want to. You only hoped Dean would be back with good news.

         Sam hugged you again, trying to calm you down, telling you that everything was going to be fine. You knew he was as uncertain as you were, but he wasn't going to show it. The day crept on with no signs from Dean. Soon it was dark outside.

        You looked at Sam who was still fixated on his show. You meowed tiredly and pointed to the kitchen, hoping he would get your message. Sam nodded and stood up.

        "I'll be right back." He whispered as he left to the kitchen.

        There was a crash from back where he had been and he quickly dropped what he was doing. He ran back to the sofa and saw you laying on the floor.

        "Y/N!" He tried to wake you, but you didn't stir. He picked you up off the floor and carried you back to the bedroom. That's when he heard the bunker door open.

        "Sam..?" Dean called.

        "Bedroom!" He shouted. Dean rushed to your bedroom and found Sam sitting next to you on the bed.

        "What happened?"

        "I don't know! I left her for a second and she collapsed."

        "Well I ganked the witch. Maybe the curse is wearing off?"

        "Maybe.."

        "Well leave her be and we'll see what happens in the morning. For now, it's late, and you should get to bed." Sam glanced down at you one more time then back up at Dean.

        "Alright." He muttered as he left your room, shutting the door behind him.