Present!Aradia x Reader

Aradia's looks at the gift tag in her hand that was previously around her wrist. Your parents/legal guardians got alive Aradia, and then you think about how they could even go about getting a ghost version of a troll. How would that work? What black magic would be put into this?

"Are you (Name)?" Aradia asks you, pulling you from your thoughts.

"Yeah," you respond.

She smiles at you. "I'm Aradia. Nice to meet you, (Name)."

You smile back. "Nice to meet you too."

"I like your pajamas."

You look down and remember that you wear a Pospit/Derse shirt and matching pants to bed. (It's whichever dreamer you want to be)

"Uh, thanks," you say as you look back up at her. "I like your hair."

"Thanks. So, what do you wanna do?"

"Oh, uh, I don't really know."

"How about we get to know each other?"

"Alright."

After a little while of talking, you get to know Aradia pretty well. At one point, she starts telling you about the adventures she's had pursuing her love of archeology. You think of Indiana Jones.

"Do you like Indiana Jones?" You ask the troll girl.

"I like Troll Indiana Jones. Is he similar to the human version?"

"I think so, yeah. I have some of the movies. You wanna watch them with me?"

She smiles. "Sure."

"Okay. Follow me." You get up from where you were sitting and so does she. She follows you to the living room and you tell her to sit on the couch while you get the DVDs. She does and you go into your room to get the DVDs.

Once you come back, you put the first movie in the DVD player and the two of you watch the movie.

Once it's over, you ask Aradia what she thought of it.

"I liked it," she tells you with a smile. "Are there more?"

"Yeah, you wanna keep watching?"

"Yeah!"

Your stomach growls. You look at the time and see that it's already noon and you haven't eaten anything yet.

"Hey, I'm gonna make some food, you want anything?"

"I'm fine for right now, thanks though!"

"Alright." You start the movie and leave for the kitchen you make yourself some food and take it back to the couch so you can still watch the movie with Aradia. You also brought some drinks and a big bag of chips in case Aradia gets hungry while watching the movie.

So the two of you continue to watch the Indiana Jones movies. After a while, the two of you start to drift off into sleep.

Your parents/legal guardians come back home to see you and Aradia asleep on the couch, the two of you kinda leaning against each other. Your head's on the troll girl's shoulder and her head's resting on yours. They smile at how cute you two look, get a blanket and put it over the two of you.

They kiss your forehead and leave the two of you to sleep.