“Hey, Ni?” Harry asked.

Niall stole another kiss before answering. “Yeah, Haz?” 

“We should go clubbing tonight. I need to let loose. Plus, it would be fun for our guests to come along!” Harry persuaded Niall.

“Hmmm... I don’t think that that’s a good idea...” Niall admitted uneasily.

“Please! Please! Please!” Harry asked constantly. He put on his best puppy dog face and pouted with gleaming eyes and a jutted out bottom lip. “Pwease Nialler? It’s awhl I ask, baby.” He asked in a baby voice.

“Aaagh! Okay!” Niall gave in to Hazza’s adorableness with a groan and face palm.

“Yay!” Harry cheered like a little kid, making Niall lift his head up. “Now give me a kiss and quit acting like a child.” Nial demanded.

Harry laughed his normal/adult laugh and pecked Niall’s lips before getting up to take a shower. Niall informed Louis and Zayn and then called Liam and Danielle about their partying plans. Hours later they found themselves at the club...

- - - - - -

Danielle wore a tight black dress that fit her very well, along with black pumps. Liam wore a nice t shirt and jeans. Louis wore a tan shirt with black stripes, dark blue jeans and dark blue Toms. Zayn wore a red and white plaid shirt with black skinny jeans, and nice supras. Harry wore a Ramones t shirt with white skinny jeans and black kicks. When Harry saw Niall, his heart beat went flying through the roof. He wore a ‘kiss me cuz I’m Irish’ shirt that was green; paired with black skinny jeans and green supras. His hair was spiked up to the side and he look H-O-T, hot. A.k.a. instant boner hot.

Harry stiffled a moan when he first saw Niall, and covered his throbbing male parts in the car on the way to the club. Once they got there, Liam and Danielle hit the dance floor, as well as Zayn and Louis. Niall ran to the bar and got a pint, like a good ol’ Irish man. Harry followed him, not wanting to be alone. He came up behind Niall, and he had already scarfed down a beer. “Can I get some liqour? Strongest kind you got.” Niall said as Harry came up behind him. “Make that two.” Harry added sitting now next to the hot blonde.

Half an hour later, they were drunk. “Baby, you look reall sexy.” Niall slurred at Harry. 

“Not as sexy as you, babe.” Harry said placing his hand on Niall’s inner thigh and rubbing flirtatiously. Niall giggled and blushed. 

Mean while, Zayn and Louis were grinding it up on the dance floor as ‘I’m All Yours’ by Jay Sean and Pitbull played. They danced to the pumping music and got closer and closer each second. Louis grabbed Zayn’s hips and pulled him closer until they could feel each other’s boners. Zayn grew even harder feeling Louis’. The chorus came on and Louis sang to Zayn; but changed the lyric girl to boy.

“I’m all yours tonight,

got a feeling that I can’t deny.